Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
We have Stranger Things, Mind Hunters, and hopefully The Punisher all coming in October. Plus the fall shows are starting up. Looking like a great month!
And Mr Robot
I like the new guy played by Bobby Cannavale. But I have to confess -- I have no effing idea what is happening on this show any more.
I think that's kinda the point. Hell, the main character isn't even sure what's going on half the time. He's constantly breaking the 4th wall and admitting this. He is a true split personality where he can literally be two different people in the same body. One is Elliot, the other is Mr. Robot.

I think at this point, now that he's gone through with his plan (or was it really Mr Robot's plan?) and seen the destruction he's unleashed and realized it didn't really work out the way he had hoped, he wants to change it all back. But Mr Robot is fighting to not let him. Now suddenly Angela is on board as well because she wants revenge for her parents. I think Darlene is just scared of getting caught and/or killed at this point,

I'm still enjoying it and will keep watching.
Yup, that's exactly what they are going for. You really only need to know the basic structure of what is going on. The plan to take down Evil Corp and the plan to pull off another hack is really all you need to know to enjoy the show.

I'm a big fan of Bobby Cannavale, so that's a great addition to the show.