Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Darn. Was looking forward to the next season
    Yeah, it would have been getting real good in season2 Maybe Amazon or Netflix will pick it up.
    They would kill it. I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't say they would kill it. What makes you think, Amazon for instance couldn't push forward with a second season and do a good job? I've found, Amazon productions to be generally superior to, Netflix. "Jack Ryan" come to mind. Netflix however did a great job with "House of Cards" for instance. So maybe "The Passage" can be saved, no?

Maybe even the cable channels HBO, Starz, Showtime, etc.) could have a look? I enjoyed season one FWIW.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I can't add anything else right now. The backlog is just too large. I have to wrap up some other stuff first.
    This for sure!

And regarding The Blacklist, this season isn't bad. It's always more entertaining and engaging for me when they focus on the mythology of the show rather than the Blacklister-of-the-week. The trial this season was pretty entertaining and I've liked a lot of the character work with Liz, Red, Dembe, Samar, and Aram.

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I am praying several bad shows my OCD forces me to watch will go away.
    I know this feeling well. Haha.

And your Supernatural comment.
    The Blacklister of the week was my problem too. I'm just pretty much done with procedurals in general. Although I did enjoy Whiskey Cavalier. Sad to see it go.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Only 3 episodes?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoy Black Mirror but I always need a pallette cleanser right after I watch an episode or two. It's just so god damn depressing

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Not really a teaser or a trailer yet but I'm so excited for this sequel to The L Word:

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just finished the final season of Netflix's A Series Of Unfortunate Events - damn, this was good. Weird, unique, compelling, surprising, satisfying. Neil Patrick Harris was amazing. Best thing I've seen from Netflix other than Stranger Things, which isn't far ahead of it.

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Speaking of HDM, I really need to get around to reading that; I read a long sample from the first book, and it was fantastic.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I recently caught up and finished this (first and only) season of What We Do In The Shadows. I loved the movie, and I have to say the TV show did not disappoint; the whole Baron arc was hilarious, and the cast (all of whom were new to me) were quite good (I was going to single out Matt Berry, but really, they were all quite good).

While it seems like precisely the kind of show that is very well liked indeed by those it appeals to while not appealing to that many, it surprisingly was renewed and will return in 2020.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I recently caught up and finished this (first and only) season of What We Do In The Shadows. I loved the movie, and I have to say the TV show did not disappoint; the whole Baron arc was hilarious, and the cast (all of whom were new to me) were quite good (I was going to single out Matt Berry, but really, they were all quite good).

While it seems like precisely the kind of show that is very well liked indeed by those it appeals to while not appealing to that many, it surprisingly was renewed and will return in 2020.
    I watched the first 2 episodes. It was ok but definitely not "must watch" for me. I have the rest of the season recorded but I'm not sure when I'll get around to finishing it.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

We're really enjoying Good Omens on Amazon -- Sheen and Tennant are fantastic together.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I recently caught up and finished this (first and only) season of What We Do In The Shadows...
    I watched the first 2 episodes. It was ok but definitely not "must watch" for me. I have the rest of the season recorded but I'm not sure when I'll get around to finishing it.
    FWIW, while I did enjoy the first few episodes, I thought it got stronger as it went along.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So I decided to keep my HBO subscription for at least one more month (I bought the package solely for Game of Thrones).

My plan is to make my way through all the great content the channel has to offer before my subscription runs out.

So far I've tackled
    • True Detective Season 3
    • Westworld Season 2
    • Chernobyl Season 1

Plan to watch
    • Deadwood
    • Barry

Anything else I need to add?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    So I decided to keep my HBO subscription for at least one more month (I bought the package solely for Game of Thrones).

My plan is to make my way through all the great content the channel has to offer before my subscription runs out.

So far I've tackled
    • True Detective Season 3
    • Westworld Season 2
    • Chernobyl Season 1

Plan to watch
    • Deadwood
    • Barry

Anything else I need to add?
    Since you are interested in Barry (comedy) then Silicon Valkey is fantastic (depending on taste of course)

With Deadwood you are not shying away from the "old ones" so Boardwalk Empire is fantastic! And I assume you have seen Sopranos? Dated a bit but historically significant in the world of Television.

Rome. It was cancelled early but so was Deadwood.

Goofy and Fun- Eastbound and Down and Vice Principals. The creators have The Righteous Gems coming out soon.

May have to expand that subscription!!!! Ha!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How many episodes is Chernobyl supposed to be altogether? I've watched two so far but On Demand only shows up to episode four. Are there only four episodes?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    How many episodes is Chernobyl supposed to be altogether? I've watched two so far but On Demand only shows up to episode four. Are there only four episodes?
    Five

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Why would you ever cancel HBO? They have consistently great content on at all times. There will be more great series this year and next, including The Outsider.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Why would you ever cancel HBO? They have consistently great content on at all times. There will be more great series this year and next, including The Outsider.
    And Watchmen?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    With Deadwood you are not shying away from the "old ones" so Boardwalk Empire is fantastic!
    Ah yes, Boardwalk! I've heard nothing but good things. In fact I think I even added it to my To Watch list a couple weeks ago. I'll fast track it.

And I assume you have seen Sopranos? Dated a bit but historically significant in the world of Television.
    Of course! It's part of my personal Holy Trinity of TV - Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire.

It's probably just the money. I don't watch TV-Drama enough to justify the expense, if I'm watching TV its probably sports and I have a separate package for that. I'm pretty much 'forcing' myself to watch all this content to get the most out of the subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    And Watchmen?
    Shiiiiiit, Watchmen! If I let my subscription run out this month, I'll renew when Watchmen is out and do this all over again

Country
    Country Flag

Six Feet Under?
    In Treatment?
    Angels in America?
    Curb Your Enthusiasm?
    The Newsroom?
    Veep?
    Girls?
    Hung?
    Westworld?

Not to mention Real Time and Last Week Tonight, my must-see weekend watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast