Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i haven't watched last night's ep yet, but i do typically love House. Ultimately, I agree with Jon, keep Olivia Wilde [13] on the screen as much as possible and I will keep watching.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no problem with the new cast members. I like Wilde and Kal Penn, I just think at some point they have to reintegrate the orginals back into the show.

I don't think it will happen this year because the strike has pretty much ended the TV season. If they were to settle today, we might get a few episodes. I'm not counting on it.

The next episode airs after the Super Bowl and looks really good. If my Giants win I might be too happy to watch.

I will now plug Breaking Bad on AMC Sunday Nights.

Thank me later.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I love M*A*S*H*
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

About the latest House episode...I cannot wrap my mind around something.

In the clinic House met a possible hooker who contracted an animal disease from doing a "donkey show."

Then, at the end, House goes to church to see this "hooker" on a donkey playing Mary going to the stable to have baby Jesus.

Now...was she NOT a hooker but contracted the disease by riding the donkey without panties or... is she a hooker who does donkey shows but rents herself and her donkey out to churches for Christmas pageants?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    About the latest House episode...I cannot wrap my mind around something.

In the clinic House met a possible hooker who contracted an animal disease from doing a "donkey show."

Then, at the end, House goes to church to see this "hooker" on a donkey playing Mary going to the stable to have baby Jesus.

Now...was she NOT a hooker but contracted the disease by riding the donkey without panties or... is she a hooker who does donkey shows but rents herself and her donkey out to churches for Christmas pageants?
    I think it was never completely agreed that she was a hooker. Hinted at for sure, but never really confirmed. I did ask my wife at the end "so she's a whore or she's not?"

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Then how did she contract the disease?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Then how did she contract the disease?
    from the donkey for sure, but no evidence she was or wasn't a hooker.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You can get some nasty stuff from riding a donkey.

I think "donkey show" was basically exactly what we saw at the end. And there is a thread dedicated to House somewhere.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to the start of another survivor season.

I know a lot of people have gotten out of that show, but I still find it very entertaining.

I think the format for this year could be very interesting. Having all-stars against fans could be very fun to watch. An idea I had a few years back by the way.

I would love to go on this show someday. I think I could do fairly well too. Although I'm tall, I would not be perceived as a threat because I don't have bulging muscles.

I think I would do well in the challenges because I'm a good athlete and I'm very easy to get along with, so I wouldn't piss people off.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah survivors done pretty well for a reality show - all the tactics and scheming pisses me off though
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

anyone watch rock of love? I've missed the last 2 episodes and aws wondering what's going on?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I really hope I'm not the only person watching AMC's Breaking Bad starring Malcom In the Middle's Brian Cranston.

It's an amazingly quirky/dark gem of a show.

Brian Cranston plays a high school chemistry teacher who learns that he is dying of cancer. In order to support his family when he's gone, he begins cooking and selling crystal meth.

This show feels like watching a Cohen brothers movie. It's on Sunday's on AMC. Check it out.

From what I've seen so far, it is pretty good. I just don't know how many episodes have already aired.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I really hope I'm not the only person watching AMC's Breaking Bad starring Malcom In the Middle's Brian Cranston.

It's an amazingly quirky/dark gem of a show.

Brian Cranston plays a high school chemistry teacher who learns that he is dying of cancer. In order to support his family when he's gone, he begins cooking and selling crystal meth.

This show feels like watching a Cohen brothers movie. It's on Sunday's on AMC. Check it out.

From what I've seen so far, it is pretty good. I just don't know how many episodes have already aired.
    There have been two episodes that have aired so far. There's a new episode on Sunday.

I'm not sure if you have On Demand or not, but that's how I watch it. I just can't remember to watch a show on AMC on a Sunday.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to the start of another survivor season.

I know a lot of people have gotten out of that show, but I still find it very entertaining.

I think the format for this year could be very interesting. Having all-stars against fans could be very fun to watch. An idea I had a few years back by the way.

I would love to go on this show someday. I think I could do fairly well too. Although I'm tall, I would not be perceived as a threat because I don't have bulging muscles.

I think I would do well in the challenges because I'm a good athlete and I'm very easy to get along with, so I wouldn't piss people off.
    I love the show! I've applied three times but no luck. People can say what they want about reality TV...and I'm not saying they're wrong but Survivor, the game, is super cool.
    I just watched yesterday's episode.
    Spoiler:
    I hate that Fairplay!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    anyone watch rock of love? I've missed the last 2 episodes and aws wondering what's going on?
    They've hadn't had a new one before Super Bowl Sunday so you haven't missed that much.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My uncle actually auditioned for Survivor a few years back. He's a huge fan and I think if he made it on the show, he'd do very well. He's an extremely hands-on type of clever guy and he's extremely friendly. But then again, with a show like Survivor, that could be the downfall of him. Anyways, he got a callback after the first audition and made it past the second audition, but then was turned down after the third. He cracked the producers up when they asked him what one item he would bring to the island and why. He said he'd bring his cheesehead (he's a huge Green Bay Packers fan) because he could use it as a pillow, flotation device, protection from the sun and on and on. He made a list of like 20 different things you could use a cheesehead for.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG! I watched the first 3 episodes of Dexter Season 1 last night.

I love it!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So with the writer's strike over they're saying that alot of the popular shows should be coming back with new episodes by the end of spring. However, the new shows that premiered this past year, will probably be the ones to really suffer, and they might not get picked up for next fall. I've got my fingers crossed that they don't forget about Pushing Daisies, and that it comes back next year. That was really the only new show that I really cared for.

Also did anyone catch Jericho last night. I was quite unimpressed by it. I really enjoyed the first season, so I'm hoping it gets better. I think the thing that bothered me is that they just jumped ahead in time, and I felt like they just skipped over a big part of the story.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I fell asleep during Jericho, I just could not get into it at all. Don't worry about Pushing Daisies, it'll be back. If you're a fan of shows like Journeyman and Life, then you should be worried.

Getting back to Survivor for a second. I have a lot of respect for anybody who even sends in an audition tape. I just can't bring myself to do it, which is kind of stupid because I have cameras and editing equipment at my disposal.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    They've hadn't had a new one before Super Bowl Sunday so you haven't missed that much.
    Thank you much Lance! Hot avatar by the way!

My Mood
    Worried

I love Jericho! I haven't seen the new episode yet but we taped it...
    I suppose if I had headphones to my computer I could watch it now...

Sweet cheesehead glory! That's a great sounding guy!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Thank you much Lance! Hot avatar by the way!
    Thanks and you're welcome. Plus you know VH1. If you miss an episode you can catch it again any other day of the week.

I saw the William Shatner roast unedited last night on Comedy Central. Now that was some funny shit.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I've been re-watching a lot of Scrubs lately.

Show The Todd some Love.

C'mon! Give it up!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No House M.D. until April 28th!???!!

Damn it!!!

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first episode of Jericho was not great, but the second one was pretty good IMHO. I was kind of feeling the same way Heather, but then I went back and watched last season, they really didn't skip too far ahead in time, and they explained at least some of in the most recent episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast