+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146
Results 3,626 to 3,641 of 3641

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Literally just posted this in the Netflix thread like 10 seconds ago...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    ...I'm a little afraid of it.
    Grasping for memories, searching for landmarks in fields once familiar

He can’t recognise now, the hedgerows are gone, the blackbirds have flown, silencing song

This wasteland belongs to a murder of crows

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...I'm a little afraid of it.
    Not afraid of it like I'm literally scared of it. Afraid that I'm going to start watching it and 15 minutes in just go "What the hell is this crap?" and want to turn it off. Then continue to subject myself to it until the end.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

It's not often that I find someone with the same name as me, and on top of that Mae Martin is super funny and adorable! Can't wait for this:

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The movie from the 80's with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man? Yea, that was horrible. I think I have it sitting on my DVR because I wanted to re-watch it to see how bad it really was and I'm a little afraid of it.
    The Masters of the Universe movie was just terrible. Frank Langella's Skeletor mask looked like a Halloween costume. And it features pre-Friends Courtney Cox. It's commercial failure was the beginning of the end of Cannon Films. It's gloriously bad.

And I kind of love it.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Servant of Gan RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched the Frontline episode about Amazon. It is eye-opening. I don't know how many will watch a two-hour news feature but I would recommend it. Then you will know how we are going to get to the reality in 1984.

Full episode:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I watched the Frontline episode about Amazon. It is eye-opening. I don't know how many will watch a two-hour news feature but I would recommend it. Then you will know how we are going to get to the reality in 1984.

Full episode:
    Same, I actually posted the episode yesterday here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1185242

Must watch for everyone!

Servant of Gan RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry that apparently I still don't know how to post a video on here.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Sorry that apparently I still don't know how to post a video on here.
    Click this little icon here: It says "insert video" if you hover your mouse over it. Then just paste the link to the video into the box that shows up. If it's a youtube video you have to change the first part of it from https to http.

That's it.

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I did. I just tried to edit and do it again... and well you can see the results. Maybe it's my phone...

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you can't use the short share link (youtu.be), it needs to be the full desktop address.

Scarface fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching Locke & Key?
    The World Is Yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Anyone watching Locke & Key?
    Check here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Key-on-Netflix

Scarface fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh cool. I stayed away cause I thought there were spoilers in there.
    The World Is Yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146