Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    That's great!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've touched that couch!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know a lot people didn't watch Miracle Workers last year, but I enjoyed it. I was surprised to see they were bringing the show back as an anthology series. Dark Ages started the other night and I have to say I thought it was really funny. I really appreciate that kind of humor.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It: Chapter Three: The Series?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Killed Netflix “The Stranger” in a day. Great show from over seas. Just started “Money Heist” now and it’s good. It has unreal good reviews and 100% on Rotten T!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Killed Netflix “The Stranger” in a day. Great show from over seas. Just started “Money Heist” now and it’s good. It has unreal good reviews and 100% on Rotten T!

They relocated the story from the US (novel) to Manchester (series). Harlan Coben has a silent cameo in an early episode. I thought it was ok -- a little bit heavy on the twists.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

They relocated the story from the US (novel) to Manchester (series). Harlan Coben has a silent cameo in an early episode. I thought it was ok -- a little bit heavy on the twists.
    Book good?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Book good?
    I like his stuff -- good paranoia thrillers.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Locke and Key.
    First, I am not a Joe Hill fan. Read a couple of his books and have yet to like anything of his or the adaptations. Therefore, never read Locke and Key and no idea if the show is up for a second season or if the comic/book is completed. I will say that I very much enjoyed the story, characters, and plots that came with the development of this show. It would to have been nice to have background and reasoning behind the "keys" but overall I am glad I watched it. Good job Netflix
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The Outsider
    I am very much enjoying the characters and scenery of this show. I am surprised because I heard the book isn't very good. I am curious if the ending will ruin the show for me lol. Is the book actually worth reading?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The Outsider
    I have very much enjoying the characters and scenery of this show. I am surprised because I heard the book isn't very good. I am curious if the ending will ruin the show for me lol. Is the book actually worth reading?
    I really loved it. Ending was not the best and could have been better though. But the first half was SO good it made up for it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

MONEY HEIST... anyone else see this on Netflix??? WE CANNOT STOP!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

MONEY HEIST... anyone else see this on Netflix??? WE CANNOT STOP!
    I heard it starts slow and ends up being very good. Doesn't seem to fit the type of show I am into though.

My Mood
    Confused

I started re-watching The Office. Question, of the great two TV sitcom comedies out there, The Office and Seinfeld, is there a consensus of which is better? I love the fact The Office has no laugh track and it has been awesome remembering what happens to the characters. But Seinfeld has so many phrases still used after all this time today. I have always felt Seinfeld was always number one. So, is that how others feel as well?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I started re-watching The Office. Question, of the great two TV sitcom comedies out there, The Office and Seinfeld, is there a consensus of which is better? I love the fact The Office has no laugh track and it has been awesome remembering what happens to the characters. But Seinfeld has so many phrases still used after all this time today. I have always felt Seinfeld was always number one. So, is that how others feel as well?
    I never really watched either one when they were in their prime. I've only seen them in re-runs.

I think I've seen more Seinfeld episodes though and prefer it over The Office. Seinfield seems to have more memorable "classic" episodes than The Office IMO.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Office.
    On another note, 68 Whiskey is must watch tv. Think a modern version of mash in the middle east but with much more of an edge. Ron Howard nailed this one.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Choosing between The Office and Seinfeld? No, you can't make me! I won't do it!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I didn't even know this re-boot was a thing. Well, the article says it's not a re-boot but a continuation.

https://www.ign.com/articles/mark-ha...rse-revelation

It sounds interesting. I was really, really into MOTU when I was a kid. I had (still have in fact) almost all the toys they made. I'm only missing a few things to make a complete collection.

The only thing that worries me is if it's anything like the She-Ra reboot that's already out. My daughter loves it but I hate it. I don't like the art style they used for the new one.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Choosing between The Office and Seinfeld? No, you can't make me! I won't do it!
    This is what I am debating. I am on season 6 and the Jim and Pam wedding all these season later was fantastic. I'm going to eventually re-watch Seinfeld to confirm which is better, if possible. They are obviously different, but comedies nonetheless.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I didn't even know this re-boot was a thing. Well, the article says it's not a re-boot but a continuation.

It sounds interesting. I was really, really into MOTU when I was a kid. I had (still have in fact) almost all the toys they made. I'm only missing a few things to make a complete collection.

The only thing that worries me is if it's anything like the She-Ra reboot that's already out. My daughter loves it but I hate it. I don't like the art style they used for the new one.
    The movie was an abomination, but I liked the cartoon and toys. This is a carton right? They casted some guy for the live action movie and he has black hair. wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

The movie was an abomination, but I liked the cartoon and toys. This is a carton right? They casted some guy for the live action movie and he has black hair. wtf
    The movie from the 80's with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man? Yea, that was horrible. I think I have it sitting on my DVR because I wanted to re-watch it to see how bad it really was and I'm a little afraid of it.

I'm pretty sure this new show is going to be animated.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast