+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
Results 3,026 to 3,040 of 3040

Thread: General Television Discussion

I’m not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

She is a bit annoying but I enjoy seeing the evolution of the people around her. Anne is certainly not my favorite character.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also happy to see all the Emmy love for Barry. Not enough people saw that one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-forces-o...ric-1827656435
    Lestat will rise again. Anne Rice’s The Vampire Chronicles series, which has been in the works for two years, is finally coming to television on Hulu.

As reported by The Hollywood Reporter and confirmed by Variety, Hulu is developing The Vampire Chronicles series, with Rice serving as an executive producer and her son, Christopher Rice, as the show’s main writer and showrunner. Former American Gods and Star Trek: Discovery showrunner Bryan Fuller was previously attached to the product, but stepped down six months ago—reportedly out of a desire not to step on the toes of Anne and Christopher Rice, who he’s close friends with.

Paramount optioned all 11 books last year in hopes of making a series, with Paramount TV president Amy Powell later calling it “the Vampire Chronicles initiative,” signifying its importance to the production company. The series will follow vampire Lestat de Lioncourt (previously played on the big screen by Tom Cruise in 1994's Interview with a Vampire, and Stuart Townsend in 2002's Queen of the Damned) as he galavants about town being sexy and killing people.

No word when we should expect the new show to arrive, but hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. We’re getting hungry.

I’m not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Netflix will ever provide a date of release for a new season of a show on their interface? When finishing up a season of a show and running out of seasons it would be nice to have info on upcoming seasons or a note that something is discontinued.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I wonder if Netflix will ever provide a date of release for a new season of a show on their interface? When finishing up a season of a show and running out of seasons it would be nice to have info on upcoming seasons or a note that something is discontinued.
    Yes!!! a very good point. At this juncture it seems like a crap shoot getting future info.
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Raised to Give Up Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I wish they would too. I like knowing ahead of time when a new season of something is going to start rather than the surprise "dropping" of new seasons.
    Reilly: "Hey, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."

George: "Oh, yeah, Reilly? Well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!"

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I'm scrolling around and what do I see? "Rescue me" one of the best TV shows ever made!!! Of course, now I'm binging!!! lol lol
    The Evil Empire!!!

My collection thread:

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, I'm scrolling around and what do I see? "Rescue me" one of the best TV shows ever made!!! Of course, now I'm binging!!! lol lol
    It was such a great show.......until it got so serious it completely fell apart.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    It was such a great show.......until it got so serious it completely fell apart.
    I always thought that the shows ability to mix serious & funny was one of the things that made it great. Maybe I'm a little biased or more in tune (?) with it being a life long NYer and someone from "Ground Zero area" who felt the loss first hand? My brother was/is NYPD and the show really "gets" NYer's both those in civil service and general attitude wise, IMHO

Not trying to debate just express my thoughts on the matter FWIW
    The Evil Empire!!!

My collection thread:

Country
    Country Flag

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I always thought that the shows ability to mix serious & funny was one of the things that made it great. Maybe I'm a little biased or more in tune (?) with it being a life long NYer and someone from "Ground Zero area" who felt the loss first hand? My brother was/is NYPD and the show really "gets" NYer's both those in civil service and general attitude wise, IMHO

I enjoyed Rescue Me a lot
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

I enjoyed Rescue Me a lot

I loved that show until it became all about Tommy's magic penis that every woman just had to have.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Tommy's Magic Penis"...GREAT band name!!
    You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122