Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 188 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://collider.com/daredevil-cancelled-season-4/
    In yet another shocking move for the streaming service, Netflix has cancelled the hit Marvel TV series Daredevil after three seasons. This comes on the heels of the not-super-surprising cancellation of Iron Fist—the least successful of the Marvel Netflix shows—which was then followed by the more surprising cancellation of Luke Cage. But with Netflix giving Daredevil the axe, I think it’s safe to say something more than ratings or views went into these decisions.

Launched in 2015, Daredevil was the first of five Marvel Netflix series, which were intended as Marvel’s outlet to explore somewhat darker and grittier TV show adaptations of their comics characters as opposed to the broadcast shows like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter. Marvel TV went big on Daredevil, bringing in Drew Goddard (The Cabin in the Woods) to create, write, run, and direct the first season. But Goddard departed the show before production began when he was offered the opportunity to direct Sony’s Sinister Six movie, which ironically never came to fruition.

Goddard laid out the story arc of the first season, which was overseen by Steven S. DeKnight. Then for Daredevil Season 2, Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez took over as showrunners, introducing the character of The Punisher played by Jon Bernthal, who subsequently got his own spinoff series (which hasn’t been cancelled… yet). Daredevil Season 3 launched this past October to acclaim from fans and critics alike, and new showrunner Erik Oleson Tweeted on November 16th that he had just pitched Daredevil Season 4 to Netflix.

Now, in a statement to Deadline, Netflix announced that Daredevil has been cancelled:

“Marvel’s Daredevil will not return for a fourth season on Netflix. We are tremendously proud of the show’s last and final season and although it’s painful for the fans, we feel it best to close this chapter on a high note. We’re thankful to showrunner Erik Oleson, the show’s writers, stellar crew and incredible cast including Charlie Cox as Daredevil himself, and we’re grateful to the fans who have supported the show over the years. While the series on Netflix has ended, the three existing seasons will remain on the service for years to come, while the Daredevil character will live on in future projects for Marvel.”

That last line is particularly eye-catching, and speaks to why Netflix may be cancelling these Marvel TV shows in the first place. In 2019, Disney is set to launch its proprietary streaming service Disney+, which we know will play host to new Marvel TV shows. So far, only a limited series starring Tom Hiddleston as Loki has been confirmed, but limited series revolving around Falcon and Winter Soldier, and potentially Scarlet Witch, have also been rumored. These shows would be run by Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige, not Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb, the latter of whom has overseen the development and execution of the Marvel Netflix shows.

It’s possible that Marvel TV has its own plans for Disney+ separate from Feige’s limited series plans, but so far we haven’t heard what those plans might entail. Daredevil was by far the most popular Marvel Netflix show and it’s hard to imagine it was worthy of being cancelled from a pure viewership standpoint. It sounds like Marvel intends to resurrect the Daredevil character in some form in the near future, be it in the feature film Marvel Cinematic Universe or on Disney+. Whether that would involve Charlie Cox and the canon that’s been established in the Netflix series is unclear at the moment.

The only Marvel Netflix shows that haven’t been cancelled at this point are Jessica Jones and The Punisher, but it feels like it’s only a matter of time. Jessica Jones Season 3 started filming this summer and The Punisher Season 2 wrapped filming this past August, so both are too far along at this point to axe entirely. But once those seasons debut in 2019, you can probably bet it’s the last we’ll see of those shows in their Netflix form.

So it looks as though this marks the end of an era for a pretty ambitious experiment from Marvel TV. It wasn’t a complete success (see: Iron Fist Season 1 or The Defenders), but it was an admirable alternative to the big screen MCU and no doubt fans of these series are left wondering what’s next. Netflix has recently been culling content from its service that it doesn’t own outright (like American Vandal), so its cancellation of these Marvel shows isn’t necessarily a unique scenario. Though it’s still impossible to ignore the impending arrival of Disney+, and I imagine that had something to do with Netflix’s decision to put an end to Daredevil.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    http://collider.com/daredevil-cancelled-season-4/
    In yet another shocking move for the streaming service, Netflix has cancelled the hit Marvel TV series Daredevil after three seasons. This comes on the heels of the not-super-surprising cancellation of Iron Fist—the least successful of the Marvel Netflix shows—which was then followed by the more surprising cancellation of Luke Cage. But with Netflix giving Daredevil the axe, I think it’s safe to say something more than ratings or views went into these decisions.

Launched in 2015, Daredevil was the first of five Marvel Netflix series, which were intended as Marvel’s outlet to explore somewhat darker and grittier TV show adaptations of their comics characters as opposed to the broadcast shows like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter. Marvel TV went big on Daredevil, bringing in Drew Goddard (The Cabin in the Woods) to create, write, run, and direct the first season. But Goddard departed the show before production began when he was offered the opportunity to direct Sony’s Sinister Six movie, which ironically never came to fruition.

Goddard laid out the story arc of the first season, which was overseen by Steven S. DeKnight. Then for Daredevil Season 2, Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez took over as showrunners, introducing the character of The Punisher played by Jon Bernthal, who subsequently got his own spinoff series (which hasn’t been cancelled… yet). Daredevil Season 3 launched this past October to acclaim from fans and critics alike, and new showrunner Erik Oleson Tweeted on November 16th that he had just pitched Daredevil Season 4 to Netflix.

Now, in a statement to Deadline, Netflix announced that Daredevil has been cancelled:

“Marvel’s Daredevil will not return for a fourth season on Netflix. We are tremendously proud of the show’s last and final season and although it’s painful for the fans, we feel it best to close this chapter on a high note. We’re thankful to showrunner Erik Oleson, the show’s writers, stellar crew and incredible cast including Charlie Cox as Daredevil himself, and we’re grateful to the fans who have supported the show over the years. While the series on Netflix has ended, the three existing seasons will remain on the service for years to come, while the Daredevil character will live on in future projects for Marvel.”

That last line is particularly eye-catching, and speaks to why Netflix may be cancelling these Marvel TV shows in the first place. In 2019, Disney is set to launch its proprietary streaming service Disney+, which we know will play host to new Marvel TV shows. So far, only a limited series starring Tom Hiddleston as Loki has been confirmed, but limited series revolving around Falcon and Winter Soldier, and potentially Scarlet Witch, have also been rumored. These shows would be run by Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige, not Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb, the latter of whom has overseen the development and execution of the Marvel Netflix shows.

It’s possible that Marvel TV has its own plans for Disney+ separate from Feige’s limited series plans, but so far we haven’t heard what those plans might entail. Daredevil was by far the most popular Marvel Netflix show and it’s hard to imagine it was worthy of being cancelled from a pure viewership standpoint. It sounds like Marvel intends to resurrect the Daredevil character in some form in the near future, be it in the feature film Marvel Cinematic Universe or on Disney+. Whether that would involve Charlie Cox and the canon that’s been established in the Netflix series is unclear at the moment.

The only Marvel Netflix shows that haven’t been cancelled at this point are Jessica Jones and The Punisher, but it feels like it’s only a matter of time. Jessica Jones Season 3 started filming this summer and The Punisher Season 2 wrapped filming this past August, so both are too far along at this point to axe entirely. But once those seasons debut in 2019, you can probably bet it’s the last we’ll see of those shows in their Netflix form.

So it looks as though this marks the end of an era for a pretty ambitious experiment from Marvel TV. It wasn’t a complete success (see: Iron Fist Season 1 or The Defenders), but it was an admirable alternative to the big screen MCU and no doubt fans of these series are left wondering what’s next. Netflix has recently been culling content from its service that it doesn’t own outright (like American Vandal), so its cancellation of these Marvel shows isn’t necessarily a unique scenario. Though it’s still impossible to ignore the impending arrival of Disney+, and I imagine that had something to do with Netflix’s decision to put an end to Daredevil.
    WOW... all i care about is they keep Jon Berthal for Punisher. I think Disney and Marvel will do a much better job though in all honesty
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty bummed about this but not surprised. Based on Disney’s iterations of Star Wars vs the original content, I can’t say I’m too excited about a potential future on Disney+.

Especially DD and also Punisher, as neither are a good fit for the Disney brand. Oh well I’d rather they leave me wanting more than overstay their welcome

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Punisher and Disney just sounds wrong.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

LOVED the first season. Can't wait!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Yeah, Punisher and Disney just sounds wrong.
    Agreed. And I don't like what Disney did with the new Star Wars either. I feel all hope is lost.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Nightflyers
    I watched the first two episodes. I don't know. I wasn't wowed by it. I don't feel after two episodes that there really are any likable characters, and it is slow paced. I'll give it a whirl, but maybe George R R R R R R R Martin should push his efforts to finishing GOT. Just a thought.
    P.S. Expanse is way better.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Nightflyers
    I watched the first two episodes. I don't know. I wasn't wowed by it. I don't feel after two episodes that there really are any likable characters, and it is slow paced. I'll give it a whirl, but maybe George R R R R R R R Martin should push his efforts to finishing GOT. Just a thought.
    I don't plan on giving it a shot. Not to be that guy, but I don't have a whole lot of faith in SyFy shows. I'm with you though, Martin needs to focus. He also just wrote a book on the Targaryens.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Nightflyers
    I don't plan on giving it a shot. Not to be that guy, but I don't have a whole lot of faith in SyFy shows. I'm with you though, Martin needs to focus. He also just wrote a book on the Targaryens.
    I heard about the book. Some kind of history book I believe. It looks enormous. He could have finished the 6th book. Sad days ahead .

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nightflyers
    I heard about the book. Some kind of history book I believe. It looks enormous. He could have finished the 6th book. Sad days ahead .
    Yeah, I just keep telling myself that the longer it takes the more we want it and will be thankful once we have it in our hands.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    LOVED the first season. Can't wait!
    Same here, Tommy. One of the best series in a long time. You won't have to wait too long for more Sabrina, though:

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Nightflyers
    Yeah, I watched the first episode last night and wasn't very moved by it. It looked really good, but now I don't have any interest in watching more episodes.

And "George R R R R R R R Martin"

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...ations/577486/
    The Golden Globes—Hollywood’s annual Oscar-adjacent celebration of the beginning of awards season—announced their nominees Thursday morning with a predictable showering of love on films like A Star Is Born, The Favourite, Green Book, and Vice. The television nominations held a few more surprises as the members of the 90-odd Hollywood Foreign Press Association did their best to hack through the thicket of peak TV. But in both mediums, the Globes’ ultimate consideration has always been superstardom, and most categories were thus laden with famous names and blockbuster hits.

The Globes divide their awards into “comedy or musical” and drama, but a couple of ostensible musicals (A Star Is Born and Bohemian Rhapsody) competed as dramas, while some of the leading comedies (Vice, Green Book, and The Favourite) are centered on dark and dramatic themes. Either way, most of the expected Oscar contenders were featured in one category or another, with the biggest snubs being acclaimed indie dramas like First Reformed, box-office disappointments like First Man, and Steve McQueen’s heist thriller Widows.

In television, the Globes largely fêted streaming television and cable heavyweights like FX and HBO. Top nominees included the final season of The Americans, the Ryan Murphy shows American Crime Story and Pose, Netflix’s recent hits Bodyguard and The Kominsky Method, and Amazon’s Homecoming and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. The Globes often suffer from “shiny new toy” syndrome, lavishing nominations on new shows and forgetting past winners. Just as important is spotlighting big stars who can attend the January 6 ceremony, which will air on NBC at 8 p.m. EST and be hosted by Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg.

In that regard, the TV categories were just as glitzy as the film ones. Julia Roberts, Jim Carrey, Michael Douglas, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Candice Bergen were among the television nominees, further proof that whatever wall once existed between the two mediums has all but vanished. Still, at the Globes, the movie awards are the main event, since they attempt to function as a preview for the coming Oscars (in television, the prime award remains the summer’s Emmy trophy).

The big contenders, then, include Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney biopic Vice, which topped the field with six nominations despite still being embargoed for reviews; Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born, which has been a box-office sensation and cemented its Oscar-frontrunner status here; the dark royal comedy The Favourite, which nabbed acting nominations for all three of its female stars; and the crowd-pleasing race-relations comedy Green Book. Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman, a surprise summer hit, also had a good showing with four nominations, as did Disney’s upcoming Mary Poppins Returns.

Alfonso Cuarón’s Roma, Netflix’s big awards player this year, was confined to the Foreign-Language Film category but also secured Best Director and Screenplay nominations. If Beale Street Could Talk, Barry Jenkins’s follow-up to the Oscar-winning Moonlight, was nominated for Best Picture, Best Screenplay, and Best Supporting Actress—a strong impression for a film that takes a subtler approach than some of the Globes’ big favorites. Perhaps the most baffling snub was of Sam Elliott, the dynamite supporting actor of A Star Is Born, who has been tipped for Oscar success. But the Globes have never synced up every category to the Academy Awards, and many other looming precursors—guild nominations, critics’ awards—will soon offer their own predictions.

The full list of nominees:

Best TV Drama
    The Americans (FX)
    Bodyguard (Netflix)
    Homecoming (Amazon)
    Killing Eve (BBC America)
    Pose (FX)

Best Actor, TV Drama
    Jason Bateman, Ozark
    Stephan James, Homecoming
    Richard Madden, Bodyguard
    Billy Porter, Pose
    Matthew Rhys, The Americans

Best Actress, TV Drama
    Caitriona Balfe, Outlander
    Elisabeth Moss, The Handmaid’s Tale
    Sandra Oh, Killing Eve
    Julia Roberts, Homecoming
    Keri Russell, The Americans

Best TV Musical or Comedy
    Barry (HBO)
    The Good Place (NBC)
    Kidding (Showtime)
    The Kominsky Method (Netflix)
    The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon)

Best Actor, TV Musical or Comedy
    Sacha Baron Cohen, Who Is America?
    Jim Carrey, Kidding
    Michael Douglas, The Kominsky Method
    Donald Glover, Atlanta
    Bill Hader, Barry

Best Actress, TV Musical or Comedy
    Kristen Bell, The Good Place
    Candice Bergen, Murphy Brown
    Alison Brie, GLOW
    Rachel Brosnahan, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Debra Messing, Will & Grace

Best TV Miniseries/Movie
    The Alienist (TNT)
    The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (FX)
    Escape at Dannemora (Showtime)
    Sharp Objects (HBO)
    A Very English Scandal (Amazon)

Best Actor, Miniseries/Movie
    Antonio Banderas, Genius: Picasso
    Daniel Brühl, The Alienist
    Darren Criss, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story
    Benedict Cumberbatch, Patrick Melrose
    Hugh Grant, A Very English Scandal

Best Actress, Miniseries/Movie
    Amy Adams, Sharp Objects
    Patricia Arquette, Escape at Dannemora
    Connie Britton, Dirty John
    Laura Dern, The Tale
    Regina King, Seven Seconds

Best Supporting Actor, TV
    Alan Arkin, The Kominsky Method
    Kieran Culkin, Succession
    Édgar Ramírez, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story
    Ben Whishaw, A Very English Scandal
    Henry Winkler, Barry

Best Supporting Actress, TV
    Alex Borstein, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Patricia Clarkson, Sharp Objects
    Penélope Cruz, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story
    Thandie Newton, Westworld
    Yvonne Strahovski, The Handmaid’s Tale

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It always amazes me. I watch so many fucking shows across seemingly endless streaming platforms and four of the shows that get nominated are shows that I don't watch. One of them is one I've never even heard of (Pose) which is even weirder. Obviously, from my avatar, you can probably tell which show I will be rooting for.

Also, like I said with the Emmys, I have no clue what people saw in The Assassination of Gianni Versace las year. A completely average show that was borderline unwatchable at times last year. They must love Murphy that much.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I loved the Versace thing - but I'm with you on The Americans (an incredible show).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Confused

It always amazes me. I watch so many fucking shows across seemingly endless streaming platforms and four of the shows that get nominated are shows that I don't watch. One of them is one I've never even heard of (Pose) which is even weirder. Obviously, from my avatar, you can probably tell which show I will be rooting for.

Also, like I said with the Emmys, I have no clue what people saw in The Assassination of Gianni Versace las year. A completely average show that was borderline unwatchable at times last year. They must love Murphy that much.
    agreed. I will say I did not like Homecoming, much at all.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Isn't Pose a Ryan Murphy one? Or am I confusing it with something else? And I never did watch the last 1 or 2 episodes of Versace. Hated that show.

Has anyone watched Dirty John yet? I'm really enjoying it so far.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Isn't Pose a Ryan Murphy one? Or am I confusing it with something else? And I never did watch the last 1 or 2 episodes of Versace. Hated that show.

Has anyone watched Dirty John yet? I'm really enjoying it so far.
    Yeah, I looked it up after and it's a Murphy show. That explains why it got nominated now.

I've been watching Dirty John and enjoying it. I like a lot of the talent involved. Julia Garner is fantastic in Ozark and plays a completely different character. I also really love Juno Temple. She's an underrated actress. It's also great to see Eric Bana. I feel like he kind of just disappeared from movies.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I kinda joke around with friends and family whenever they recommend a TV show to me - if it ain't at least 8.5 or above, don't bother recommending to me.

There's just too much damn television to watch out there.

Country
    Country Flag

Pose is a great show, it's definitely worthy of the praise. I have it as my #3 show of 2018 right after Sabrina and Killing Eve: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ies-since-2000

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Pose is a great show, it's definitely worthy of the praise. I have it as my #3 show of 2018 right after Sabrina and Killing Eve: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ies-since-2000
    Pose is an excellent show. I also loved Versace though some folks seem to really hate it here.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Pose is an excellent show. I also loved Versace though some folks seem to really hate it here.
    I'm sure the first season of Pose will be fantastic. Then it will go in the toilet. Murphy puts everything into the first season, then the wheels come off.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also I'm concerned that I haven't heard any updates lately about Season 2 of American Gods.

My expectations will be hampered by the two original creators jumping ship, but I'm hoping that Gaiman's intimate knowledge of the material will breathe new life into the series.

That S1 finale is one of the most memorable finales I've ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 188 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast