Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Anyone here watch Big Little Lies? Just finished binge watching it, and it was fantastic.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Anyone here watch Big Little Lies? Just finished binge watching it, and it was fantastic.
    Looking forward to watching it sometime soon, binging on Legion now. And lo, another superhero show to look forward to:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister was watching it, but I'm not sure if she stuck with it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Rosanne returning to TV.

I had been hearing rumors of this for a little while now. Guess it's finally official. I heard they are dealing with Dan's death by saying he faked it. They just need to scrap that entire last season and pretend it never happened.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Rosanne returning to TV.

I had been hearing rumors of this for a little while now. Guess it's finally official. I heard they are dealing with Dan's death by saying he faked it. They just need to scrap that entire last season and pretend it never happened.
    The final season was an absolute mess. One of the biggest mistakes in TV history was making them win the lottery. It changed the whole dynamic of the show.

I know that part ended up being fake anyway, but we were meant to believe it was real and it just didn't work.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Rosanne returning to TV.

The final season was an absolute mess. One of the biggest mistakes in TV history was making them win the lottery. It changed the whole dynamic of the show.

I know that part ended up being fake anyway, but we were meant to believe it was real and it just didn't work.
    I agree with everything you both said. That finale season was horrible and such a drastic change for the show. I don't know why they did that. I just pretend that season doesn't exist I'm excited it's coming back.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Now if only there was a way to stream every season somewhere. Netflix doesn't seem to have them.

Also, The Orville looks unexpectedly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Rosanne returning to TV.

I agree with everything you both said. That finale season was horrible and such a drastic change for the show. I don't know why they did that. I just pretend that season doesn't exist I'm excited it's coming back.
    I read one time that the previous season was supposed to be the last one but then they unexpectedly renewed the show for one more season. So she decided to just kinda go crazy with the storyline since she knew it was going to be the last one.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this was disused previously but has anyone been watching The Leftovers on HBO?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Not sure if this was disused previously but has anyone been watching The Leftovers on HBO?
    Right here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ftovers-on-HBO

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, thanks.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I LOVE THIS SHOW.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm enjoying it. Lots of discussion I see in the dedicate thread.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Coon for TV MVP!!

Country
    Country Flag

Master of None: Season Two is incredible. Some of the best TV in a long time.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast