Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188
Results 4,676 to 4,692 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Ok, so I blew through the first two seasons of Fargo. Loved season one, but season two was a masterpiece of black comedy - just loved, loved, loved it. I am ashamed that I missed this the first time around. Halfway into season three now. Not as good as the others, but still very entertaining.
    Oh man. I JUST finished the last one tonight. I'm a huge fan of this show. For me? The last season is the best. What a wicked , well done show. So many great characters and performances!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just watched the last episode tonight as well. What a great season! Loved the scene between John Hamm and Jennifer Leigh in this one. “I love that color on you….” She was great in this season, as were they all
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the second season of Reacher. Season two was based on my favorite book in the series, Bad Luck and Trouble, and it didn't disappoint. A few ridiculous action sequences aside, it was a lot of fun. They are already filming season three and I can't wait.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just finished the second season of Reacher. Season two was based on my favorite book in the series, Bad Luck and Trouble, and it didn't disappoint. A few ridiculous action sequences aside, it was a lot of fun. They are already filming season three and I can't wait.
    Same here, love that show!
    Someone said that the actor playing Reacher looks like a 15yo boy who got his three wishes. Cracks me up!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one here who watches anime?

*shifty eyes*

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I know I don’t…..
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Andrew Scott was tremendous as Moriarty in Sherlock.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching The Continental (John Wick prequel spin-off)? I got Peacock for a month to watch it, and I'm finding it not as engaging as the films.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

@Rick I was semi hyped to watch it pre-release, but all the middling reviews I've seen since release have cooled me off.

I might watch it down the road if I have nothing else going on, way too many good other shows rn.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just watched Godless on Netflix and was completely blown away. Incredible Western.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I just watched Godless on Netflix and was completely blown away. Incredible Western.
    Jeff Daniels as the villain? SOLD!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I've been watching Resident Alien the past few days. Has anyone watched it?

Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    @Rick I was semi hyped to watch it pre-release, but all the middling reviews I've seen since release have cooled me off.

I might watch it down the road if I have nothing else going on, way too many good other shows rn.
    Good plan. I was excited to see a young Winston, but there's so much happening in the show in just the first episode, and I haven't really been given a reason to care about any of it yet.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188