+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 2,776 to 2,780 of 2780

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    We have Stranger Things, Mind Hunters, and hopefully The Punisher all coming in October. Plus the fall shows are starting up. Looking like a great month!
    And Mr Robot
    I like the new guy played by Bobby Cannavale. But I have to confess -- I have no effing idea what is happening on this show any more.
    I think that's kinda the point. Hell, the main character isn't even sure what's going on half the time. He's constantly breaking the 4th wall and admitting this. He is a true split personality where he can literally be two different people in the same body. One is Elliot, the other is Mr. Robot.

I think at this point, now that he's gone through with his plan (or was it really Mr Robot's plan?) and seen the destruction he's unleashed and realized it didn't really work out the way he had hoped, he wants to change it all back. But Mr Robot is fighting to not let him. Now suddenly Angela is on board as well because she wants revenge for her parents. I think Darlene is just scared of getting caught and/or killed at this point,

I'm still enjoying it and will keep watching.
    Yup, that's exactly what they are going for. You really only need to know the basic structure of what is going on. The plan to take down Evil Corp and the plan to pull off another hack is really all you need to know to enjoy the show.

I'm a big fan of Bobby Cannavale, so that's a great addition to the show.

Losers Club Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    This looks good.
    We all float down here

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Netflix is intent on having scientists invent more hours in a day and/or prolonging lives indefinitely:

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    That looks bad ass.
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112