Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sunday afternoon, hot cocoa, Fuller House Season 3.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't even see that the second season came out, lol. I thought the first season was decent enough to watch, howndid the second season compare?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All three seasons are on the same goofy level. If you had fun with the first, you'd like the rest of it. It's like cotton candy for the eyes.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Jodie Sweet in is cotton candy for my eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

She's adorable, they all are. Apparently, Season 3 is split into two parts, nine episodes now, nine more in December, it ends on a kind of a cliffhanger. At least so far this season, they haven't mentioned Michelle which they did in Seasons 1 and 2, sorta bummed about that.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Holy shit episode three of The Orville was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Wow, just didn't expect such quality, I hope it keeps up.
    Don't do this to me. The pilot was so unwatchable, I almost didn't make it through. I bailed after 1 episode which never happens.

Now you're making me second guess myself.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Holy shit episode three of The Orville was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Wow, just didn't expect such quality, I hope it keeps up.
    Don't do this to me. The pilot was so unwatchable, I almost didn't make it through. I bailed after 1 episode which never happens.

Now you're making me second guess myself.
    I didn't mind the first two episodes, but they weren't anything noteworthy at all. They felt like a generic, 90's-era Star Trek clone. A few comedic hits, but that's about it. The third episode, I fear, might be a fluke. It has the feel of a courtroom-episode surrounding a newborn infant. It was excellent. I'd say drudge through the first two episodes just to get to the third episode. And then, you and I will cross our fingers for the fourth episode, lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I must admit I did not know a tremendous lot about Vietnam so watching the documentary on PBS is very informative. Also, love that Trent Reznor has done the score for it.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Dammmm if your not watching SINNER... do it. What an interesting break from the norm. WONDERFUL show.
    I just binged through it -- I was pleasantly surprised. A terrific show. Twisted as they come, but highly satisfying.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow, I don't really keep up with what Hulu and Amazon are adding, I mainly watch Netflix, but have all three, but damn, Hulu just added a bunch of sitcoms I grew up on and have been itching to rewatch but none were streaming anyhwre, till now:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Oh wow, I don't really keep up with what Hulu and Amazon are adding, I mainly watch Netflix, but have all three, but damn, Hulu just added a bunch of sitcoms I grew up on and have been itching to rewatch but none were streaming anyhwre, till now:
    Yeah, you know I was thinking you've been really slacking on that front.

Perfect Strangers was one of my favorite sitcoms as a kid.

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

We have Stranger Things, Mind Hunters, and hopefully The Punisher all coming in October. Plus the fall shows are starting up. Looking like a great month!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    We have Stranger Things, Mind Hunters, and hopefully The Punisher all coming in October. Plus the fall shows are starting up. Looking like a great month!
    And Mr Robot
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And Mr Robot
    Yup, I was just about to add that then I saw your other post.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

And Mr Robot
    Did anyone watch last night? I had forgotten about it until I saw it on my DVR. I got about halfway through but it was late and I had to get up early this morning. Going to try to finish it tonight.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    And Mr Robot
    Did anyone watch last night? I had forgotten about it until I saw it on my DVR. I got about halfway through but it was late and I had to get up early this morning. Going to try to finish it tonight.
    Great IMO. I love Elliot's sister. The Goth, sad, angry girl.....with amazing lips

Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

And Mr Robot
    I like the new guy played by Bobby Cannavale. But I have to confess -- I have no effing idea what is happening on this show any more.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    And Mr Robot
    I like the new guy played by Bobby Cannavale. But I have to confess -- I have no effing idea what is happening on this show any more.
    EXACTLY why I am done with it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    And Mr Robot
    I think that's kinda the point. Hell, the main character isn't even sure what's going on half the time. He's constantly breaking the 4th wall and admitting this. He is a true split personality where he can literally be two different people in the same body. One is Elliot, the other is Mr. Robot.

I think at this point, now that he's gone through with his plan (or was it really Mr Robot's plan?) and seen the destruction he's unleashed and realized it didn't really work out the way he had hoped, he wants to change it all back. But Mr Robot is fighting to not let him. Now suddenly Angela is on board as well because she wants revenge for her parents. I think Darlene is just scared of getting caught and/or killed at this point,

I'm still enjoying it and will keep watching.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast