Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 185 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

Hybrid View

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default General Television Discussion

This thread is for talking about what you're watching......or for talking about all those shows that arn't good enough to warrant having their own thread.

Right now i'm passing time before going out to eat by flipping channels. I stopped on that "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" show. Wow, it's retarded.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, theres this fucking retarded show over here called "The farmer needs a wife" - its like one of those bachelor type shows except the "bachelors" are backward country boys who want to find a woman who can "handle cleaning the house when im on the farm".

See, i thought women left remote farming communities because there wasn't much opportunity out there but now I realise its because theyre full of tossers
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I'm addicted to the food network
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

wtf is the food network?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly what you'd expect it to be....cooking shows.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

thank you Brice.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're very welcome.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Ah

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prison Break f'ing rocks. There's a twist in almost every episode. I cant get enough of it.

Food Channel also rocks. Iron Chef America is an awesome show. It always looks sooooo tasty.... [/drool]

House is another show I'm getting into...I love Dr. House as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Prison Break f'ing rocks. There's a twist in almost every episode. I cant get enough of it.

Food Channel also rocks. Iron Chef America is an awesome show. It always looks sooooo tasty.... [/drool]

House is another show I'm getting into...I love Dr. House as a character.
    I agree with all the shows you just mentioned, Kevin.
    The original Iron Chef is really good, too!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a bit of a freak.
    Smallville, Survivor and Lost are the only shows I watch regularly.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    I'm a bit of a freak.
    Smallville, Survivor and Lost are the only shows I watch regularly.
    That is not freaky at all - I only intentionally watch tv for Lost and Heroes - neither of which are on in the UK right now

Sometimes if I'm up late and bored I like reruns of Frazier, Friends, Sex and the City and of course Angel and Buffy. I also like The Girls Next Door - its so bad its good

I love the cooking channel toothough, you probably don't know these people but Rick Stein, Nigella Lawson and Nigel Slater are the best! Theres also a show called River Cottage, thats about this guy who was a top London chef, but moved to the countryside and became self sufficient - he's brilliant!!

Country
    Country Flag

Iron Chef America?

/me makes spoonfeeding motions.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I love those Man vs. Wild shows and How It's Built.

Cash Cab is pretty cool too.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, this is bad, really bad, but i seriously watched and enjoyed Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH-1.

I wanted to watch the Tequila thing, but I haven't caught it yet. I'm still delousing my brain from the ROL marathons.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

She-Oy....I absolutely loved Rock of Love. I have a huge crush on Bret Michaels.

Storyslinger: I really used to like watching Man vs. Wild until it was confirmed that several parts of the show are staged, like one night out in the cold, he stayed the night in a tent with heating, although they made it appear on the show that he stayed in his own self-made shelter. Stuff like that. Now I much prefer watching Survivorman....he is completely alone on his treks and even films them himself.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    She-Oy....I absolutely loved Rock of Love. I have a huge crush on Bret Michaels.

Storyslinger: I really used to like watching Man vs. Wild until it was confirmed that several parts of the show are staged, like one night out in the cold, he stayed the night in a tent with heating, although they made it appear on the show that he stayed in his own self-made shelter. Stuff like that. Now I much prefer watching Survivorman....he is completely alone on his treks and even films them himself.
    Yep, that kind of pissed down my back, Survivorman rocks though

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Hell yeah to Food Network and House. I also dig Heroes, South Park, Scrubs, and American Experience.

Oh, and Ghost Hunters.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    Hell yeah to Food Network and House. I also dig Heroes, South Park, Scrubs, and American Experience.

Oh, and Ghost Hunters.
    I love ghost hunters too, and A Haunting. I also watch the travel channel alot, they show a lot of shows on haunted and strange places. Those are pretty good.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

the original iron chef pwns iron chef america.

hiroyuki sakai is the fucking man.

fukui-san?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WTF? Tony Hawk is on "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader". This show makes me want to tear my hair out I get so frustrated.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I would throw my TV out a window before I would watch A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw some flipping channels the other day. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't watched tv in so long, I haven't even heard of half these shows. If I'm in the mood to watch something I'll put a DVD in. This is why I've never seen such recent shows as Heroes, Lost, Carnivale, etcetera.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pants Off Dance Off on FUSE is my favorite show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 185 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast