Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished season two of Perry Mason. I enjoyed this season much better than season one, but then I always love noir. 8.5/10 - very disappointed to find out that there will be no season three.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody else watching The Diplomat on Netflix? 6 episodes in over two nights and my wife and I are addicted. Two more to go - just hoping they can land the ending. So happy it was just renewed for a second season.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

My wife and I loved The Diplomat. Be sure to watch the credits of the final episode all the way through.

A lot of people on my Twitter feed are raving about The Crowded Room on Apple TV+.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    My wife and I loved The Diplomat. Be sure to watch the credits of the final episode all the way through.

A lot of people on my Twitter feed are raving about The Crowded Room on Apple TV+.
    The Crowded Room is on our list as well, though critics seem to be a bit divided on it. Thanks for the tip on watching the credits. Can't wait to watch the final two episodes.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished season one of The Diplomat. Loved it. Nailed the ending - can't wait for season two (damn writer's strike!). Part 24, part House of Cards, part quirky rom-com, and somehow this bizarre cocktail works. 9/10

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

If you have Paramount+, you now have Showtime.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    If you have Paramount+, you now have Showtime.
    I have the cheap old "Limited Ads" plan and no Showtime, need to upgrade to P+ST.

I really enjoying HIJACK with Idris Elba -- seven parts, four currently out on Apple TV+. Mostly realtime as events unfold.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody else vaugely dissatisfied by the ending of The Blacklist?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I stopped watching a few seasons ago after they
    Spoiler:
    killed off Liz without her (or us) getting any real answers about the things she was searching for
    but I read the series finale recap out of curiosity. My initial reaction was, "What the hell?" My current reaction is, "What the hell?"

Spoiler:
    A bull?!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I don't come on much anymore. Don't collect like I used to for that matter too. However, "From" I absolutely love and second season recently ended. Not much to see these days it seems.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Anybody else vaugely dissatisfied by the ending of The Blacklist?
    Yes, thought it was a strange ending.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

I hear some people are rather bullish about it...

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks trippy af!! Can't wait to see it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That looks trippy af!! Can't wait to see it.
    Have you read the book? Or any Ito? He's amazing. I know Heather is a fan.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap, I've read a few of his stories. Uzumaki and Shiver stick out in my mind, although the latter was a bit challenging for me since I have trypophobia and some of those illustrations made my skin crawl.

It's been YEARS since I've read Uzumaki tho so I'm sure I'll go into the show relatively fresh.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the season finale for Hijack, the Idris Elba series on Apple TV. I thought things started well early on and then kind of lost its way. 7/10

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just finished the season finale for Hijack, the Idris Elba series on Apple TV. I thought things started well early on and then kind of lost its way. 7/10
    Agreed Greg
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I thought it was pretty brilliant all the way through. Kept me on the edge of my seat all the way to the end.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Just recently started watching The Lazarus project. The premise is pretty interesting and not something I've seen before outside of maybe an episode of Star Trek.

Basically this group has figured out a way for the entire planet to literally go back in time to a specific checkpoint. That checkpoint is Midnight on July 1st every year. Pass the checkpoint and nothing bad happens? Life continues on. WW3 breaks out? They reset the timeline until they can figure out a way to stop it. For most people they don't realize what's happening but a small group of people are actually able to remember each and every iteration.

I think it's interesting how they show each iteration being slightly different for the characters. How they don't always make the exact same decisions or say/do the exact same things each and every time.

The first season is only 8 episodes long and I'm 3 episodes in but I'm hooked so far.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sounds interesting; I'll have to check it out.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 ... LastLast