+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123
Results 3,051 to 3,059 of 3059

Thread: General Television Discussion

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Anyone else watching Castle Rock today!?
    I am working on procuring all 3 episodes as I type. I am pumped for this. I will say I heard they are adding characters and story lines that aren't in his books. With so many books and stories King has written within the decades of his career, I am a tad disappointed to hear this.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Anyone else watching Castle Rock today!?
    I am working on procuring all 3 episodes as I type. I am pumped for this. I will say I heard they are adding characters and story lines that aren't in his books. With so many books and stories King has written within the decades of his career, I am a tad disappointed to hear this.
    Seems like any new characters are amalgams of sorts. i.e. Jackie Torrance (a woman of course). I mentioned in the Castle Rock thread that we should start a sort of concordance/Easter Egg thread for reference.

BTW saw the first 3 episodes. Awesome!!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone recommend a website or twitter account for general, basic TV show news? I used to follow one called Seriable, but the twitter account hasn't been updated in 2 months, and the website also appears to be gathering cobwebs. It mainly had quick news about cancellations and new things that had been announced.

I do occasionally visit Collider, mainly for movie info, and I know they include TV, but I don't think they do as much with cancellations (most of what I like seems to get the early axe), and sometimes I just want a quick feed to check, rather than scrolling and reading.
    All remains quiet on the Polish border...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Can anyone recommend a website or twitter account for general, basic TV show news? I used to follow one called Seriable, but the twitter account hasn't been updated in 2 months, and the website also appears to be gathering cobwebs. It mainly had quick news about cancellations and new things that had been announced.

I do occasionally visit Collider, mainly for movie info, and I know they include TV, but I don't think they do as much with cancellations (most of what I like seems to get the early axe), and sometimes I just want a quick feed to check, rather than scrolling and reading.

http://www.aintitcool.com/
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I will give that a try; thanks.
    All remains quiet on the Polish border...

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like Aint it cool but find the website almost hard on the eyes. I have been using these guys for year or so now and love it!

http://collider.com/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Anybody watching Humans? It's not too bad. There's a lot of robot themed TV shows on right now, which leads me to Extant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I've seen the first episode of Humans, but haven't watched any further yet. Lots of new summer shows to catch up on.
    Did a search and I was surprised to see that these are the only 2 posts regarding Humans in this entire thread. My wife and I just finished watching the end of Season 3 the other day. I've really enjoyed it so far but I'm not seeing a lot of hype about it. AMC is usually pretty good about advertising their shows.

I'm not even seeing a lot of articles or reviews about it. Hoping they continue on with S4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I think I stopped watching right after I posted that (3 years ago?). Pretty sure I only made it 3 or 4 episodes into the first season. I thought it was pretty boring, but it's possible it got better in later seasons (like I heard House of Cards did).
    I bailed right after I made that post too I think.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HeyYouGuys is pretty good. They do a lot of movie news, but they cover TV too.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123