Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which two actors/actresses will advance to the next round ?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marlon Brando

8 29.63%
  • Steve Martin

3 11.11%
  • Klaus Kinski

1 3.70%
  • Meryl Streep

9 33.33%
  • Jack Lemmon

6 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group E

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group E

Marlon Brando's IMDB Page

Notable films : The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, On The Waterfront, A Streetcar Named Desire, Viva Zapata !

-----

Steve Martin's IMDB Page

Notable films : The Jerk, Three Amigos!, Little Shop of Horrors, Father of the Bride

-----

Klaus Kinski's IMDB Page

Notable films : Nosferatu the Vampyre, Aguirre : The Wrath of God, Fitzcarraldo, A Bullet for the General

-----

Meryl Streep's IMDB Page

Notable films : Doubt, Adaptation, Sophie's Choice, Out of Africa

-----

Jack Lemmon's IMDB Page

Notable films : Some Like it Hot, The Apartment, Glengarry Glen Ross, The Odd Couple

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I refuse to choose between Streep and Lemmon.

You have greatly upset bears, feverish. It was not the right thing to do.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked Steve Martin because I also refuse to pick the others.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm tempted to go with Brando for the strength of the Godfather alone, although he was equally as impeccable in Apocalypse Now.

Streep is one of my favorite actresses, her acting talent has a formidable depth and I can't think of a single performance of hers I don't enjoy. She was a beast in Doubt (ironic, considering the role she played) and was a real joy to watch in Julie & Julia.

I'll have to think on this some more.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brando. I had to.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, no.... again.. hard choice....

Marlon Brando - an icon
    Steve Martin - great
    Klaus Kinski - He was an insane Actor, one of the top of Germany/Europe
    Meryl Streep - one of the greatest
    Jack Lemmon - great

I vote for Klaus Kinski, think he have 0,01% chance to come the the next round.....

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

when I see that Meryl has a good chance to win, I'll vote for Jack...

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Voted for Streep - I can watch ANY films she has done. One of my all time favourites

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Streep.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went with my heart and voted for Brando.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty sure I nominated Lemmon and he's great. How did he have no votes and Steve Martin have two? Lemmon deserves it for The Apartment, Glengary, Glenross, 12 Angry men and Grumpy Old Men alone and I haven't even seen a lot of his earlier stuff. The Odd Couple is something I really want to watch because seeing him and Matheau and their chemistry is always something special.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

I am saving my vote for him, Mattrick. I only want to be sure Meryl won't be left behind.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Jean, either Meryl or Jack is going to be left behind because Brando is gonna rule this group. Better cast your vote where it will do the most good...

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted for Marlon Brando because he was such a HOTTIE back in the day! (Plus he was an excellent actor)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Hmmm, I'm going to have to think for a little bit. I can't decide.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jack Lemmon

sk

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Streep. I love her in anything. One of my favorites is Defending Your Life.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

well, now that Meryl looks safe, I can vote for Lemmon

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No surprises here.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

Country
    Country Flag

oops... Lemmon is staying behind...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Marlon Brando and Meryl Streep advance !

Country
    Country Flag

goodbye Jack Lemmon...

: cries :

+ Reply to Thread