Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Comic Book Villain

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Favorite Comic Book Villain

Who is your favorite comic book villain?

My personal favorite has always been Poison Ivy from the Batman comics. I've always been drawn to the fact that she's a beautiful, strong, feminine character who can kick some ass. I love that she uses sex and her sexual appeal to control men and women alike. Her creator, Robert Kanigher, has stated before that she was modeled after Bettie Page.

I also enjoy the fact that in some story arcs, she really stands for a cause and most of her "evil-doing" is related to her love for and the protection of all plant-life. She's just the villainess I love to hate.

I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

I'm going to say Batman, because he's always going after my favorite super-hero, The Joker.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When I was creating this thread, I totally thought of you and the Joker-love.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

I have a few favorites.

1. Thanos - He's a sick bastard, but most of his motivation is from his love of Mistress Death, who rarely gives him the time of day. He also wielded the Infinity Gauntlet and wiped out a shit ton of superheroes. pretty awesome.

2. Dr. Doom - I don't even have to say anything. He's the man.

3. Venom - McFarlane's Brock/Venom. the best representation of Venom and Eddie Brock ever ever.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanos!! That is it in a nutshell man.

You aren't a villian unless you are a cosmic villian.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The Joker is pretty high on my list, but I think I am going to have to go with the great En Sabah Nur himself, Apocalypse!

Another huge favorite of mine, when she is actually bothering to be a villain, is Emma Frost. I loves me some Emma Frost. She's the comic Villain I'd most like to rule the world with.

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always been a huge Magneto fan.

Damn. Forgot about him. Magneto is a badass. And so much more so in the comics than in the movies.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll show Apocalypse love as well.

the Age of Apocalypse was one of the best story arcs ever imo.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chris is so right the most bad ass villen has to be Apocolypse
    Dr.Doom s awsome to

what would happen if they had a baby it would be kick ass but it would also be really wierd

it would look like.....

THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    When I was creating this thread, I totally thought of you and the Joker-love.
    Oh it's more than love, it's... love.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite villain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

He was for me until Eric Foreman butchered the role in the latest Spiderman movie.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here

Another reason to love The Joker.

Now when Aquaman talks to fish he does it with a high-pitched voice.

well it wasn't totally his fault. i blame Raimi for representing him horribly. I just saw that movie recently. It was pretty good until venom came along. lame.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, thats hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    well it wasn't totally his fault. i blame Raimi for representing him horribly. I just saw that movie recently. It was pretty good until venom came along. lame.
    I blame the character. Venom never cut it for me. It's a killer costume for Jeebus' sake.

That's like having Batman's utility belt trying to strangle him or something.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its actually an alien creature that in symbiotic. People always act like it was evil but that's kind of like calling a lion evil for doing what it does.

The only reason it was a Spider is because Parker was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Its actually an alien creature that in symbiotic. People always act like it was evil but that's kind of like calling a lion evil for doing what it does.

The only reason it was a Spider is because Parker was one.
    Oh I know Venom's origin both in and out of comics, I just think it's stupid.

The black costume was created because of the original James Cameron made Spider-Man movie that was never made. He wanted Spidey in dark colors and Marvel complied. Cameron abandoned the idea, and the suit became an alien symbiote.

I consider the suit evil, because it corrupts whoever's wearing it. In a recent issue of "Thunderbolts" where Mac Gargan, the modern Venom, currently appears, he ate the arm of The Steel Spider. Mac was the Scorpion for years before he became Venom and he never ate anybody before.

That suit's evil I tells ya, EVIL!!!

And a stupid idea.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure, except its only going with what's inside of the "host". Sounds like someone wanted to do some biting anyway.

I'm not sure about the Camaron stuff.

The suit itself was created by the Beyonder and it first appeared in the Secret Wars.

Galactus has since ate its home planet killing all of them. I believe that was well before any movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Sure, except its only going with what's inside of the "host". Sounds like someone wanted to do some biting anyway.

I'm not sure about the Camaron stuff.

The suit itself was created by the Beyonder and it first appeared in the Secret Wars
    The suit was not created by the Beyonder either. It's from a long dead planet once eaten by Galactus. The symbiote race was known for destroying other races by bonding with it's peoples. The symbiotes feed on emotions, making the wearers irrational and prone to violent acts of depravity.

Hence the suit is evil.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Pfft--Lions feed on antelope. Its what they do

But I will give you that the Beyonder actually took pieces of other planets.

No way the suit itself (or the race) is "evil" though. They just live and do what they were made to do.

Gather 'round people, this is the geek version of You Got Served lol.

Lions may feed on antelopes, but do they make the antelopes eat other antelopes?

Do they make the antelopes walk down the street strutting to a thinly veiled version of a Bee Gee's disco tune while at the same time making the antelopes look all greasy and gross?

No they don't and the disco, the greasiness and the eating of emotions and people proves that the symbiote is evil.

I rest my case.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast