Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stand, The (Limited) - Bernie Wrightson

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'd say $120 is a great deal. I think the $150 I paid is right at market.

Wrightson is popular across genres. Since he isn't drawing any more his previous work should increase in price. I'm currently attempting to buy all of his portfolios that interest me.

I see on eBay that someone bought the blue portfolio for $145 last month.
    All the Frankenstein ones are awesome. I'd love to get his Edgar Allen Poe Portfolio, but it's a bit too pricey for me ($200-$250).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    There is another set of the unsigned on eBay currently. Fair warning, this is an incomplete set and is missing one of the unsigned prints. (not the extra RF signed one, which it shouldnt have anyway) to be clear it only has 11 Prints. It also seems to be missing the blue/silver folder as well. Here is the response I go from the seller, who is clearly confused about what he has.

Hi, Nothing missing at all on these,
    they are the leftover prints from the portfolio,
    the 12th was the signed one and gone long before
    I got them from my friend Todd Adams of Glimmer Graphics.
    The whole signed portfolio goes for big bucks.
    And getting just plate 12 would be close to impossible.

Norm
    I find that I am often far more informed than sellers. Not in small part due to TheDarkTower.org!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NB : it will only include 10 out of the 12 (+1) illustrations...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I own a Stand portfolio Artist Edition, red folder, numbered. Mine is number 20 of 40.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont remember where this is from, but this is apparently an unused artwork from that edition

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2