Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 567 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,575 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Questioning myself here but can you all confirm: wastelands trade and s/l have same dust jacket tight?
    That is absolutely correct, Sir!

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Questioning myself here but can you all confirm: wastelands trade and s/l have same dust jacket tight?
    That is absolutely correct, Sir!

sk
    Thanks, I thought so but started to question my self. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They do.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I know this has been asked before, but I can not remember the answer, so I apologize in advance, but...

Did Hodder & Stoughton publish a trade edition hardcover of WIZARD AND GLASS?

I have the trade paperback edition with the fold-over flaps, the slip-cased signed edition, and now I have a hardcover edition with no price on it which I believe is an Australian Export Edition, although it does not state this anywhere on the book or jacket, which was published in Great Britain.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Aha! The discussion answered my question. Thanks, Jerome.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I accidentally found out, that the french new edition of AMERICAN VAMPIRE contains a translation of King's original script for "American Vampire #1"
    I am guessing that it had also been released, in american?

Would anybody know where?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure I saw it in the omnibus edition
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how I locked this but sorry. Unlocked now.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So while updating the inventory/database of my collection, I noticed that the signed baseball card that comes with the lettered edition of Faithful is missing (I suspect it was stolen). Any opinions on how that effeccts the value? Does anyone know if each edition had a different player? Was it documented anywhere which player's card came with which letter? I vaguely recall it was an infielder.

I am hoping I just misplaced it somewhere.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    So while updating the inventory/database of my collection, I noticed that the signed baseball card that comes with the lettered edition of Faithful is missing (I suspect it was stolen). Any opinions on how that effeccts the value? Does anyone know if each edition had a different player? Was it documented anywhere which player's card came with which letter? I vaguely recall it was an infielder.

I am hoping I just misplaced it somewhere.
    As far as I can recall, I think each copy had a different player. Unfortunately, I did not think to keep a log of which card went with which letter. Drop me an email if you’re unable to find your card. I don’t think I kept one for myself, but I’d be happy to check my storage to be sure.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How rare is the Ubris II? Found one locally in Maine and have not been able to find much info.

Thanks for any response

Mike

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    How rare is the Ubris II? Found one locally in Maine and have not been able to find much info.

Thanks for any response

Mike
    The only Ubris editions with any value are the one with King stories. He had stories/poems in 4 of them:
    UBRIS Spring 1968 includes "Here There be Tygers" and "Cain Rose Up"
    UBRIS Fall 1968 includes Steve King stories "Strawberry Spring" and "Harrison State Park '68"
    UBRIS Spring 1969 includes Steve King story "Night Surf"
    UBRIS Fall 1969 includes Steve King story/poem "The Dark Man" and "Stud City"

They tend to go around $750. I have signed ones which are worth a bit more.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post

Thanks for any response

Mike
    The only Ubris editions with any value are the one with King stories. He had stories/poems in 4 of them:
    UBRIS Spring 1968 includes "Here There be Tygers" and "Cain Rose Up"
    UBRIS Fall 1968 includes Steve King stories "Strawberry Spring" and "Harrison State Park '68"
    UBRIS Spring 1969 includes Steve King story "Night Surf"
    UBRIS Fall 1969 includes Steve King story/poem "The Dark Man" and "Stud City"

They tend to go around $750. I have signed ones which are worth a bit more.
    Thanks Mr Rabbit. This one is from 84 and also has Cain Rose Up (reprint) and also an interview with Stephen and Tabitha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know Ebayer: iwc_2004???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

no...and it says New Canaan CT which is VERY close to me...I think prices are a little high too

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    no...and it says New Canaan CT which is VERY close to me...I think prices are a little high too
    I agree.. was hoping to meet up with him off Ebay for his signed Christine 1st...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For many years I have been thinking about trying to find a Stephen King book in braille.
    But I still havent been able to locale one, or finding a provider.

Any ideas?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    For many years I have been thinking about trying to find a Stephen King book in braille.

Any ideas?
    Not much out there.

Needful Things hardcover
    Needful Things paperback
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

I tried buying it in the past.
    But the seller is a company that sells tousands of books automatically, without really knowing what they are. So I got a cheap paperback from them instead

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Br!an;1186966]

Any ideas?
    Not much out there.

Almost impossible to find, I've been looking for 20 years.
    I know that there are 5 braille books in English and
    10+ in German.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Any ideas?
    Not much out there.

Almost impossible to find, I've been looking for 20 years.
    I know that there are 5 braille books in English and
    10+ in German.
    They are available for loan from libraries. Not many available outside of libraries.

Also, many listed as braille are not actually braille. I saw one that was listed as braille and it turns out it was PDF format. PDF braille?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've seen Christine in braille. It is owned by the guy that has every cover of Christine in his collection (along with one of the cars used in the movie). I don't know his name but I've seen it a few times at the Mad Monster Party, a local horror/sci-fi/wrestler convention that happens every year in Charlotte. It was 4 or 5 large volumes but was encased so I couldn't get a decent look at it. I had pictures posted but they were on Photobucket and that went bye bye after the fee started. I think he has a website though, does anyone know who I am talking about?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I've seen Christine in braille. It is owned by the guy that has every cover of Christine in his collection (along with one of the cars used in the movie). I don't know his name but I've seen it a few times at the Mad Monster Party, a local horror/sci-fi/wrestler convention that happens every year in Charlotte. It was 4 or 5 large volumes but was encased so I couldn't get a decent look at it. I had pictures posted but they were on Photobucket and that went bye bye after the fee started. I think he has a website though, does anyone know who I am talking about?
    Yes, its this:
    Christine
    Publisher: Clovernook Publishing, USA
    Publishing date: 1993
    5 Volume

Country
    Country Flag

I found a website that sells Stephen King books in braille.
    It, however, is like 7 books. Going up to 12, depending of the book I choose. And if I want the full one or abridge.d And I already struggle with space in my collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 567 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 ... LastLast