Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 567 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 ... LastLast
Results 12,876 to 12,900 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    So I just purchased Stephen King's Battleground S/L from Gauntlet press. When I got it yesterday I noticed the number was missing, so I contacted Barry at Gauntlet and he said he forgot in his haste. He said to print "111" in blue or black ink.

If I do this, would this be something I need to disclose if/when I sell it?

I am surprised they have not sold out a print run of only 125 after all these years. (BTW, this is not listed in the catalog, only the Lettered is listed).
    The only thing to worry about is your penmanship. My handwriting/numbering sucks, I would probably have my mom write the number in my copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    So I just purchased Stephen King's Battleground S/L from Gauntlet press. When I got it yesterday I noticed the number was missing, so I contacted Barry at Gauntlet and he said he forgot in his haste. He said to print "111" in blue or black ink.

I am surprised they have not sold out a print run of only 125 after all these years. (BTW, this is not listed in the catalog, only the Lettered is listed).
    The only thing to worry about is your penmanship. My handwriting/numbering sucks, I would probably have my mom write the number in my copy.
    Same here. Had my wife do it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Yeah, that was my concern too. But 111 shouldn't be too hard to write

Thanks everyone for the quick replies.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I received one of Gauntlet's Matheson lettered titles without a letter, and was told the same thing on inquiry. I just left the space blank.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Yeah, that was my concern too. But 111 shouldn't be too hard to write

Thanks everyone for the quick replies.
    Depending of the collectors.
    My french "1s" do not look the same than my scottish wife "1s". Or am I mixing it up with the 7s?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=herbertwest;1129954

Depending of the collectors.
    My french "1s" do not look the same than my scottish wife "1s". Or am I mixing it up with the 7s?[/QUOTE]

No mix up. French 1s look like Scottish 7s. French 7s have the horizontal line in the middle.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's it!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Random question:
    I just finished Shining in the Dark and in the end acknowledgements Hans stated there were three books based on Lilja's Library. I know of this one and The World of Stephen King. What's the third?

Country
    Country Flag

Probably "The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book", since he lists it as "My 2nd book" on his website

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted a question in the catalog if you guys would be willing to take a look for me. Thanks!

UK Desperation
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I have a UK paperback reprint (2012) of Danse Macabre. It contains “What’s Scary: A Forenote to the 2010 Edition.”

Was this reprint (with the extra content) also released in hardback?

Country
    Country Flag

Received this inside of a book purchased from eBay. I'm sure it's not a "real" signature but still wanted to check with you guys. Not sure if you can tell from the photo or not.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Printed signatures. It's from the paperback release.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I should probably know this, but on the special features of the DVD of IT, what edition of ES with the cut-out on the cover is King looking through?
    (BTW - I thought the first deleted scene was quite funny)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Printed signatures. It's from the paperback release. Mulleins
    Ah, thanks, Ralph.

In the Scribner hardcover of ELEVATION, an ISBN number is given for a paperback edition. Anyone know if this is a mistake or does a paperback edition exist?

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I should probably know this, but on the special features of the DVD of IT, what edition of ES with the cut-out on the cover is King looking through?
    (BTW - I thought the first deleted scene was quite funny)
    I’ve wondered about that one too Steve. I think it would have to be the hardback 1st German edition published by Heyne Verlag. But I’ve never seen one on sale anywhere. Frank, do you know?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct, its the German hardcover ES.

I have a picture in my file at home.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Ah, so it's the TRADE hardcover of ES, then, not the numbered one, which does not have a cut-out in the cover.

Thanks!

Now I want one with a cut-out. It never ends.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A picture of whats being discussed above:

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    A picture of whats being discussed above:

That looks AWESOME! Anyone have any idea on an ISBN?

I too want one, and tracking down foreign language books has proven one of the most difficult challenges in collecting!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one is very hard to find, I think. Just searched the ole internet again and came up short. There seem to be many more Phantasia limited edition ones up around than this trade edition. Best of luck to you guys searching for one!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    This one is very hard to find, I think. Just searched the ole internet again and came up short. There seem to be many more Phantasia limited edition ones up around than this trade edition. Best of luck to you guys searching for one!
    The last one was offered... some weeks ago... not sold...
    When i see the next, i info you all...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is one for ya. This is NOT the Camelot case and both are different. Six Stories... my cases are almost the same but different. Which one is it? What do you all have? One has a deeper red and has white felt on inside and the other not as deep yet has black felt on the inside...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 567 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 ... LastLast