Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 567 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 ... LastLast
Results 12,626 to 12,650 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Has anyone in the USA gotten the latest COLORADO KID from PS Publishing? I sent them an inquiry but never received a reply.
    Received mine a couple of weeks ago. But then I'm from Europe.
    Unfortunately, a (quick) response to an inquiry is not one of PS's strong points - lacking in customer service!

sk
    They were all in the USA attending Joe Hill's wedding. Give them a break. People have lives outside books, believe it or not!

WHATTT!!! I did not get my invite. I practically paid for the wedding. You should see all the S/L i have of his. and he only has a few books written!
    I hear ya, Glen!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That's a bit harsh. Are you suggesting that all business is suspended pending their personal lives? Someone could answer inquiries. Nobody is asking Pete to do it personally.
    Yes I am suggesting that. They are a very small company, and they were all at the wedding.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a bit harsh. Are you suggesting that all business is suspended pending their personal lives? Someone could answer inquiries. Nobody is asking Pete to do it personally.
    Yes I am suggesting that. They are a very small company, and they were all at the wedding.
    I am a small business. I can tell you that’s total bullshit. If I’m away... the company doesn’t stop. We have people to take care of customers. BECAUSE customers put food on our table. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am a small business. I can tell you that’s total bullshit. If I’m away... the company doesn’t stop. We have people to take care of customers. BECAUSE customers put food on our table. Period.

Well Said

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The great Mr. Peter Crowther has assured me I will receive my THE COLORADO KID, as they are still sending them out.
    I was going to ask him for a piece of wedding cake, but I didn't want to push it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The great Mr. Peter Crowther has assured me I will receive my THE COLORADO KID, as they are still sending them out.
    I was going to ask him for a piece of wedding cake, but I didn't want to push it.
    Hopefully you at least danced with him...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hopefully you at least danced with him...
    Yeah, but I have two left feet...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is certainly one way to do it. They seem to prefer their own way of doing it. They took a week off. You'll get over it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys, I've decided to take the plunge into collecting the early, 1st edition King paperbacks (both the US and the UK editions, focusing on anything pre-1990). I think there's a few pb collectors here? Would anyone know where I can find a document outlining the 1st edition specifiers of the UK and US 1st pbs? (The US pbs seem self-evident (full number line, Signet, etc) but the UKs seem trickier.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have an email address for a UK eBay seller called Northend75?

Please PM me if you do.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Collecting Questions

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hi guys, I've decided to take the plunge into collecting the early, 1st edition King paperbacks (both the US and the UK editions, focusing on anything pre-1990). I think there's a few pb collectors here? Would anyone know where I can find a document outlining the 1st edition specifiers of the UK and US 1st pbs? (The US pbs seem self-evident (full number line, Signet, etc) but the UKs seem trickier.
    U.K.’s will generally say “Reprinted” and a date. We once started creating catalog entries for the paperbacks but don’t remember how far it got. There should be some entries still there you can look at. I also once created this for my own collection. Maybe it’s helpful. It’s by no means complete and also a little rough around the edges. The first two columns should be 1/1’s and the far right are reprints.

http://zelig.io/tables/sk_pb/

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    U.K.’s will generally say “Reprinted” and a date. We once started creating catalog entries for the paperbacks but don’t remember how far it got. There should be some entries still there you can look at. I also once created this for my own collection. Maybe it’s helpful. It’s by no means complete and also a little rough around the edges. The first two columns should be 1/1’s and the far right are reprints.

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!! Thank you so much, Paul...

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool, Paul

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    There's a special Bag of Bones edition?
    That's exactly what went through my brain, and I'm thinking, oh no, I'm broke as it is! Please stop already!
    Presumably a 20th anniversary edition, celebrating King's debut with the publisher. The ISBN matches the existing edition of the book, though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1982102497/
    First published in 1998, Bag of Bones was an instant #1 New York Times bestseller. It was lauded at its publication as “hands down, Stephen King’s most narratively subversive fiction” (Entertainment Weekly) and his “most ambitious novel” (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution). This anniversary edition serves as a keepsake volume for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    There's a special Bag of Bones edition?
    That's exactly what went through my brain, and I'm thinking, oh no, I'm broke as it is! Please stop already!
    Presumably a 20th anniversary edition, celebrating King's debut with the publisher. The ISBN matches the existing edition of the book, though.
    First published in 1998, Bag of Bones was an instant #1 New York Times bestseller. It was lauded at its publication as “hands down, Stephen King’s most narratively subversive fiction” (Entertainment Weekly) and his “most ambitious novel” (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution). This anniversary edition serves as a keepsake volume for years to come.
    As of last week, Scribner was still working on the bonus contents -- if any -- for this edition... Or so I've heard. Given that it's one of my favorite novels, I cannot wait to see what they come up with.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Please PM me if you do.
    PM andyg75

Country
    Country Flag

I am also a small business. If I take a holiday, the business takes a holiday. You are lucky to have "people" to take care of things when you are away. Myself and PS Publishing do not.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Please PM me if you do.
    PM andyg75
    Thanks - I knew it rang a bell!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please PM me if you do.
    That’s Andy. I don’t have his email but will tell him on Facebook for ya

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Please PM me if you do.
    That’s Andy. I don’t have his email but will tell him on Facebook for ya

Thanks- I already PM’d him

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this? I’m not 100% sold.... good fake if so...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of things i dont like about it and would always wonder. i wouldnt buy it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

agreed....something not quite right...traced? can't be sure, but have that niggling (is that a word?) doubt.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Yes, 'that' is a word.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!! Thank you so much, Paul...
    That's great. You're welcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 567 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 ... LastLast