Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 567 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 14171

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I was not involved with what happened to said books.
    I was an employee.
    I had perks from being an employee.
    That is why I ended up with two.
    If you were an employee there, you probably woulda too.
    But as to what happened to the books I am not at liberty to say.

As to why Michael did the remarks, he was asked, by Robert, to do them and I believe he was paid to do them as well. But my memory sucks, so I am not 100% sure.
    I know there were not 50. There may have been 30-50 with the the KA symbol and Eye and such INCLUDING the remarks, but not all were "art" per say.
    Karen,

John
    I'll second that sentiment!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it was! Dude, why the FUCK would you own a Gremlin?!?!??!?!
    The dealer didn't have any Pacers?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Ah John and Bill! Missed you too! And awwww Sucks that the Yanks lost and the Sox won BIG TIME!!! Nice opening day for baseball!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah John and Bill! Missed you too! And awwww Sucks that the Yanks lost and the Sox won BIG TIME!!! Nice opening day for baseball!!!!
    That's my girl!!!

Spoiler:
    Boston, still sucks!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Yeah, but we do it soooo well! You did see the super bowl, RIGHT? It was The Butler, in the end zone, with a pick!!!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Yeah, but we do it soooo well! You did see the super bowl, RIGHT? It was The Butler, in the end zone, with a pick!!!!!!!
    Thank You for time! it is always a pleasure to hear from those intimately involved in the process! I still think it is a mystery. Like al capones vault, etc....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Believe it or not I was kinda, sorta rooting for the, Pats over, Seattle. Cocky bastards!!! LOL Now, if you could only beat the, Giants!!!

Spoiler:
    18-1!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking

The mystery is always in the unknown. To some, it's just a joke.

And the Giants are still big freaking babies who can't get out of their own way. Patriots show that a perfect seasons means nothing when you choke at the end. 18-1 means nothin!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And the Giants are still big freaking babies who can't get out of their own way. Patriots show that a perfect seasons means nothing when you choke at the end. 18-1 means nothin!
    We should have gotten married. Imagine how screwed up our kids would be!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Mommy? Don't yell at, Daddy' Giants!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Wow, I didn't realize there were so few of the doodles! I thought 30-50 were remarques and a lot more doodles.

My copy of LSOE with the KA symbol:

I was an employee.

As to why Michael did the remarks, he was asked, by Robert, to do them and I believe he was paid to do them as well. But my memory sucks, so I am not 100% sure.
    I know there were not 50. There may have been 30-50 with the the KA symbol and Eye and such INCLUDING the remarks, but not all were "art" per say.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    that made me laugh...

but yeah... go ahead...make fun.... I'll race whatever you got... as long as we don't have to stop anytime soon that is... no fuckin' brakes

like the 350 V8 plastic Fiero I have.... stick a big enough engine into any compact... even a 1970 gremlin... and you're gonna get respect on the road...

and a 360 V8 with an oversized cam and a 4 barrel carb... in a 2500 lb short wheel base car.... works fine with me... now if I could only stop it.

BTW... I live one block from the high school... and the Gremlin has been stealing all the teenage boys' attention away from the Fiero. When the Gremlin is out... the Fiero is ignored.
    Can't wait to really trick it out fully.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    that made me laugh...

but yeah... go ahead...make fun.... I'll race whatever you got... as long as we don't have to stop anytime soon that is... no fuckin' brakes

like the 350 V8 plastic Fiero I have.... stick a big enough engine into any compact... even a 1970 gremlin... and you're gonna get respect on the road...

and a 360 V8 with an oversized cam and a 4 barrel carb... in a 2500 lb short wheel base car.... works fine with me... now if I could only stop it.

BTW... I live one block from the high school... and the Gremlin has been stealing all the teenage boys' attention away from the Fiero. When the Gremlin is out... the Fiero is ignored.
    Can't wait to really trick it out fully.
    Can we fit a 350 V8 in my Volks? It can handle it 😉

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Can we fit a 350 V8 in my Volks? It can handle it ��

There is actually a 66 VW bug that shows up most Saturday Night's at Cabella's car night in Buda - it has a 350 stuffed into the front... with nitrous cans where the rubberband motor used to go in the back - it is one badass bug. It does have a significantly upgraded tranny though...."to handle it"

and I'm guessing right about now... RF is thinking...

BACK ON TOPIC!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize there were so few of the doodles! I thought 30-50 were remarques and a lot more doodles.

I was an employee.

I have something like this:

looks like a doodle...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have read over the stuff that was written by the person (Karen?) and I am surprised by it. I feel like there was some real shady things going on at Grant that she knows about. I wonder if Mr. King is aware of these shenanigans? Or Mr. Whelan for that matter? Either way to dupe collectors/buyers is bullshit. In other words they knew the books were worth a lot more... mislead collectors that they "could" get something spectacular for more than they paid.. and the most I have seen here is a crow, Ka, his signature 'M' or Crimson King eye..... I always search for a good deal. Like all of us... but I would never,ever 'dupe' someone. That frankly disgusts me. My 2 cents....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

looks like a doodle...
    OMG Burial, that is my missing #90 LSOE AE that goes with my complete DT #90 SET!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

looks like a doodle...
    OMG Burial, that is my missing #90 LSOE AE that goes with my complete DT #90 SET!!!!!
    Ya GOTTA hook a brother up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

looks like a doodle...
    It's his "signature". It's the way he signs his art.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I love how this thread started out with trying to get an answer and it was skirted around just like every other damn time.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... I wasn't aware of that... thank you!
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have read over the stuff that was written by the person (Karen?) and I am surprised by it. I feel like there was some real shady things going on at Grant that she knows about. I wonder if Mr. King is aware of these shenanigans? Or Mr. Whelan for that matter? Either way to dupe collectors/buyers is bullshit. In other words they knew the books were worth a lot more... mislead collectors that they "could" get something spectacular for more than they paid.. and the most I have seen here is a crow, Ka, his signature 'M' or Crimson King eye..... I always search for a good deal. Like all of us... but I would never,ever 'dupe' someone. That frankly disgusts me. My 2 cents....
    Let's be clear here: there absolutely were shady goings at Grant. Specifically, a former employee took money from Grant's customers, sent them items that were not intended for sale, and then kept the money for herself. That is not in question. I have first-hand knowledge of the situation, as I lost money in these dealings, and she wrote above that she spent time in jail for the matter. I don't think this means that she had anything at all to do with the case of the missing remarques, but I do think it makes her perhaps the least reliable witness imaginable. I'll email Mr. Wiener later today to see if he wants to comment, but I assume he won't.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Let's be clear here: there absolutely were shady goings at Grant. Specifically, a former employee took money from Grant's customers, sent them items that were not intended for sale, and then kept the money for herself. That is not in question. I have first-hand knowledge of the situation, as I lost money in these dealings, and she wrote above that she spent time in jail for the matter. I don't think this means that she had anything at all to do with the case of the missing remarques, but I do think it makes her perhaps the least reliable witness imaginable. I'll email Mr. Wiener later today to see if he wants to comment, but I assume he won't.
    WOW.... the dirt coming out here is blowing me away.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

looks like a doodle...

I love the way he signs... in 2 of my Whelan's you really have to look for it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Lurking

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;913791]

We should have gotten married. Imagine how screwed up our kids would be!!! LOL LOL

I am married to a Bill. And yeah, our family would be messed up. But I could never marry a Yankees fan! EEEWWWWWWWW

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post

I was an employee.

looks like a doodle...
    That doodle is even considered one of the 30-50. Anything above and beyond the signature was considered "remarked" for the purpose of the advertising

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 567 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast