Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 567 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 14172

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm not seeing it for $200. Can you post a link?
    From the GP email...

We’ve unearthed 5 “PC” lettered copies of A LIFE IN THE CINEMA by Mick Garris. This is the edition signed by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Mick Garris and Tobe Hooper and comes in the original traycase. We are making these available for $200 on a first-ordered, first-served basis.

To order go to the Gauntlet Press website and purchase the book as you normally would. In the Comment’s section mention “$200 Special”. As always ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not have the sale price). Your official confirmation will follow with publisher Barry Hoffman’s name at the top.

Note: This special cannot be combined with other specials. Sorry, no Paypal orders with this special.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I never understood why he doesn't take PayPal over 100 dollars.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Yeah, that's a right pain in the arse. It has put me off buying some books in the past from him.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He takes a personal check. Not every publisher does that.
    $200 for a traycased lettered (PC) King signed book is a decent price.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boo!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He takes credit card too does he not? That is weird about Pay Pal though....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I buy a lot of records from online music stores and they almost all max out at $100. They allow CCs through Paypal (and direct) but not from balance. Weird. All I was told was that it's a security concern. Whatever that means.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one. I figure $200 is a decent price with the King signature and all.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not seeing it for $200. Can you post a link?
    I don't think it exists is the problem....
    It was about

We’ve unearthed 5 “PC” lettered copies of A LIFE IN THE CINEMA by Mick Garris. This is the edition signed by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Mick Garris and Tobe Hooper and comes in the original traycase. We are making these available for $200 on a first-ordered, first-served basis.
    To order go to the Gauntlet Press website and purchase the book as you normally would. In the Comment’s section mention “$200 Special”. As always ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not have the sale price). Your official confirmation will follow with publisher Barry Hoffman’s name at the top.
    Note: This special cannot be combined with other specials. Sorry, no Paypal orders with this special.

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/5...41/2a1c69a86f/

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Has any one dealt with Rare and Signed Books in Bramhope England? besides being really expensive? I am more concerned about quality and customer service and mostly quality?

thank You!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one too
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I got one too
    Great!

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

I have a 1st ed. of Legends from publisher TOR.

It is signed by three people.
    I recognize Michael Whelans signature, but who is the other two?
    Anybody have any idea?
    Thanks.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks like George R. R. Martin on the bottom left of the title page

Thanks for the info Eric

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Grant has a special, the talisman/black house special edition and dark tower VII artist for 165. Is it a good deal?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Grant has a special, the talisman/black house special edition and dark tower VII artist for 165. Is it a good deal?
    They have had this deal for many years. If you need these books, it's a great deal.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    I have a 1st ed. of Legends from publisher TOR.

Anybody have any idea?
    Thanks.

The other one must be Ommmnnnn Omnnnnnnnnn. I hope I spelt that right

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have any idea?
    Thanks.
    That's Orson Scott Card

Case closed. Thanks

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PayPay can suck for merchants. I've heard stories of them mysteriously freezing funds for no particular reason. A friend of mine stopped accepting them eventually because of how tough they are to work with.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know the measurements of the Just After Sunset limited edition (the one with the DVD)? Thinking about getting a CD generic slipcase, but don't know which case would fit.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    PayPay can suck for merchants. I've heard stories of them mysteriously freezing funds for no particular reason. A friend of mine stopped accepting them eventually because of how tough they are to work with.
    One of the fears I've heard about a lot over the years is that PayPal can freeze your account just because you've accepted money from someone who turns out to be a "problem."

So if one of your customers is scamming folks on eBay, even though you have absolutely nothing to do with the person other than they buy stuff from you, your account could end up frozen because the "dirty" money was sent your way when that person ordered from you. And because PayPal is not a bank, there's no guarantee you can get your money back. It's all in the TOS somewhere, apparently.

I've heard some real horror stories about merchants losing accounts with thousands of dollars in them that they never got back. It is kind of scary.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Does anyone know the measurements of the Just After Sunset limited edition (the one with the DVD)? Thinking about getting a CD generic slipcase, but don't know which case would fit.
    9.5" x 6.5" x 1&7/16"

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 567 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast