Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 567 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Working on something for a project... does anyone know when this was published or what it is?

Title: Misery
    Edition: Leather Edition
    Publisher: Verlag

Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You mean Heyne Verlag?

Maybe others would know, but otherwise, do not hesitate to contact the german King website ;-)
    > https://www.stephen-king.de/kontakt.html

PS : and know you intrigued us all. What is that edition ??
    PS2 : if it's about the King limited collection book, do not hesitate to contact me. There is maybe 1 edition worthy of being into it, IMO
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    You mean Heyne Verlag?
    That seems very likely now that I search again. I was working off the file name of a photo. It's not an edition I'm at all familiar with:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    You mean Heyne Verlag?
    That seems very likely now that I search again. I was working off the file name of a photo. It's not an edition I'm at all familiar with:

Brian
    VERY hard book to get...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You mean Heyne Verlag?

Brian
    VERY hard book to get...
    This leather SIE/MISERY book is from the bookshop TRANSGALAXIS.
    Its a rebound Heyne book. They create arround 25++++ SIE/Miserys in two diff. leather colors and some other SK books for
    special customers.

I have all books, but always only one color variant. They are superhard to find....from the purple DREI/drawing of the three
    i only know my book...

Some pics
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post502210

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Learn something new every day! I had never heard of nor seen these before!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Its a rebound Heyne book. They create arround 25++++ SIE/Miserys in two diff. leather colors and some other SK books for
    special customers.

I have all books, but always only one color variant. They are superhard to find....from the purple DREI/drawing of the three
    i only know my book...

Some pics
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post502210
    THANK YOU!

Brian

VERY hard book to get...
    special customers.

i only know my book...[/QUOTE]

I forgot to ask... do you know if they did the rebinding work in the year of publication or later on? Thanks again!

Brian

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY hard book to get...
    special customers.

i only know my book...
    I forgot to ask... do you know if they did the rebinding work in the year of publication or later on? Thanks again!

Brian[/QUOTE]

If I remember my conversations with the Transgalaxis owner correctly, and when I bought my TG books.
    Later.

If I remember my conversations with the Transgalaxis owner correctly, and when I bought my TG books.
    Later.
    Thank you again!

Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you guys have a stock number for the most common Brodart covers that you purchase? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Do you guys have a stock number for the most common Brodart covers that you purchase? Thanks!
    The two sizes I like:

20-409-025 (fits books to 9" high)

20-409-035 (fits books to 11" high)

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I use the archival covers.

You can select your height and length. They come 8" to 12" with varying lengths.

I get the 10" height and 23" length. They'll fit 9.5" tall King books and most others. I cut the length to fit smaller books.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I use the 12" x 26" version
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the kind without paper backing:

Brodart Econo-Fold Archival Book Jacket Covers SKU #: 20621104 - 24x12 (2mil)

Brodart Econo-Fold Archival Book Jacket Covers SKU #: 20621103 21x10 (2mil)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! Appreciate the responses!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Were there 1st/1st of the reissue of the HC of Pet Sematary that was released back in December I believe?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Were there 1st/1st of the reissue of the HC of Pet Sematary that was released back in December I believe?
    Yes, this is my copy:

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That cover looks really cool. I mean, I know it says first ed, but is it really a 1983 book with a new cover?
    It says Copy Right 1983 by Stephen King then it says
    Introduction 2001 by Stephen King and then it says
    First Scribner edition Hardback edition 2018 with a full number line. So it's not not the original re-done right?
    By original I mean "oh look, there are a pile of first ed, let's put them out for the movie".
    Still cool though.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That cover looks really cool. I mean, I know it says first ed, but is it really a 1983 book with a new cover?
    It says Copy Right 1983 by Stephen King then it says
    Introduction 2001 by Stephen King and then it says
    First Scribner edition Hardback edition 2018 with a full number line. So it's not not the original re-done right?
    By original I mean "oh look, there are a pile of first ed, let's put them out for the movie".
    Still cool though.
    No, this is a First (Thus). It's a first printing of a new edition.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So I guess if I were in the firmly completest camp, I would have to get it because it's a first printing of a new ed. But what makes it new? Just the cover.
    I don't know if I can go that crazy about collecting. The line has to be drawn somewhere .

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nope, there is no line, sorry, but you'll have to live with it, no line, uh-uh, noooooooooooooo liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
    Excuse me, the nice men in white coats want to see me again, time for my shot or something...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I like the kind without paper backing:

Brodart Econo-Fold Archival Book Jacket Covers SKU #: 20621104 - 24x12 (2mil)

Brodart Econo-Fold Archival Book Jacket Covers SKU #: 20621103 21x10 (2mil)
    These are great for tight books in slipcases. A little annoying at times to put on, but really nice to use and easy to cut.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Yes, this is my copy:

Mulleins
    Thanks, Ralph. I completely missed this being out in December I guess. I'm on the hunt for a 1st/1st if anyone knows of one. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nope, there is no line, sorry, but you'll have to live with it, no line, uh-uh, noooooooooooooo liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
    Excuse me, the nice men in white coats want to see me again, time for my shot or something...

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Yes, this is my copy:

Mulleins
    Thanks, Ralph. I completely missed this being out in December I guess. I'm on the hunt for a 1st/1st if anyone knows of one. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I also had no idea about this one! Jesus, these things keep materializing out of nowhere!Thanks for posting Brian. As it's one of my personal King faves I wouldn't mind finding one either . If anyone has a lead on them please share.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 567 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 ... LastLast