Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 567 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And where would one procure these?

John F. Kennedy atomgl is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default procuring

I have null set and will trade it for another rare piece

Country
    Country Flag

Carlos detweiler do you have any of the others?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I posted the story of "Null Set" (at least what I know about it) in the thread started yesterday in the Collectibles Catalog. This seems to be a redundant thread.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can you please give a link to this?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Can you please give a link to this?
    A link to the Collectibles Catalog?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Default trade?

would you be willing to work some kind of trade? would love to be able to read those. thanks in advance

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

They all sound great!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, this is the Catalog (a bit like a wikipedia). Questions should be posed elsewhere, not by creating an "article". I'll move these posts to the Collecting Questions thread shortly.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

hey, those stories were in the ebook version of my bibliography from last year! i had actually known about them for almost a decade and wasn't allowed to mention the titles until a couple of years ago. honestly, i'm surprised (and a little disconcerted) that "The Null Set" is now in the wider trading circle.

-justin

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    honestly, i'm surprised (and a little disconcerted) that "The Null Set" is now in the wider trading circle.

-justin
    But that's good, hogging stories is not cool People want to read the stories I'm sure. I know I'd love to. And it's unlikely these things would be published in King's lifetime.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I posted the story of "Null Set" (at least what I know about it) in the thread started yesterday in the Collectibles Catalog. This seems to be a redundant thread.
    I moved the posts here. The Catalog is like an encyclopedia (wiki), and the initial "article" should not have been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    honestly, i'm surprised (and a little disconcerted) that "The Null Set" is now in the wider trading circle.

-justin
    But that's good, hogging stories is not cool People want to read the stories I'm sure. I know I'd love to. And it's unlikely these things would be published in King's lifetime.
    i agree about the hogging, but there are a lot of things to consider. my understanding was that King's office was pretty hot about the stories getting out there. so, if they started to get disseminated, then whoever "leaked" them in the first place risks their credibility and may no longer get any rare King pieces. one example is a certain piece that i had from a collector. a few years ago, someone started talking about it on a forum and that collector came back to me and was very upset, asking why i had shared it. in actuality, i did not share it and the person who was posting on the message board had gotten it from an alternate source. at any rate, it can be a delicate issue.

atomgl, may i ask what you traded to get it?

-justin

i guess to be clearer on the subject, i think that the people that are "hogging" the stories aren't necessarily doing that because they don't want to share. they are doing it because their source gave it to them in confidence and if they shared it, their credibility and friendship would be shot and they would not get anything further from that person.

-justin

Country
    Country Flag

I just don't feel like certain things should only be accessible by a select few. If it's out there, it should be out there, otherwise King shouldn't have let it out. I like how, for instance, all of HP Lovecraft's writings have been collected (except the innumerable letters), and are more or less easily accessible (the essays less so now, sadly).

one example is a certain piece that i had from a collector. a few years ago, someone started talking about it on a forum and that collector came back to me and was very upset, asking why i had shared it. in actuality, i did not share it and the person who was posting on the message board had gotten it from an alternate source. at any rate, it can be a delicate issue.

-justin
    By the process of elimination I have concluded that the guilty party in this leakage was Tyson Blue. Tyson, if you are reading this (and even if you aren't reading this) you are a douchebag.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

From what I've heard and read, these stories were never intentionally released by King or his office. It's up to him to decide what to do with them and, should they be released, how.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How about sharing them with me?

Country
    Country Flag

Default trade

i traded a complete set of castle rock's, complete set of starmont stephen king series, and black and magic and music. Got taxed a bit but I really like reading as much stuff as possible.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Is there a story about this "Null Set" situation - that link above just goes to a blank forum?

i think the story is what Bob said on the previous page.

-justin

Country
    Country Flag

oh yeah justin i also had to throw in a copy of "King's" 1973 novel of satanism EXORCISM written under the name Eth Natas.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, now you're just showing off!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 567 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast