Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 567 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,425 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Does anyone have this? Is it rare? Pricey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YES + YES
    Its the ´original first´ Eyes of the Dragon portfolio.
    Superhard to find and pricy !!!
    Many people would give unimportant organs for it. ;-)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=Augen+Drachen

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Does anyone have this? Is it rare? Pricey?

YES + YES
    Its the ´original first´ Eyes of the Dragon portfolio.
    Superhard to find and pricy !!!
    Many people would give unimportant organs for it. ;-)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=Augen+Drachen
    WOW. I had no idea. I thank you for the info!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since a year or so, I keep on thinking that I would love to find a Stephen King book in braille.
    I believe that the books are usually made of several volumes, but I would love just one.

Does anyone know where to look at?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's funny.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's funny.
    Hhhhahhaha yes it is

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Since a year or so, I keep on thinking that I would love to find a Stephen King book in braille.
    I believe that the books are usually made of several volumes, but I would love just one.

You can look at many of the London libraries...

The Shining - https://www.worldcat.org/title/shining/oclc/220003855

Needfull Things - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Needful-Thi...75.c4#viTabs_0

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a few (13) published it Germany, i try for ages to find
    one of them.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There are also.... 5 US braile SK books.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

I already ordered the second link, from ebay. A few weeks ago.
    I ended up getting a basic paperback
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I were you, I would start with the braille library in Paris. Maybe send them an email asking where you could purchase a book like that.

I did a similar world cat search, you should be able to find the Shining somewhere, surely.

I remember my aunt would get books from the braille library (this was in Bruges, and during the eighties). They were cool, very big, and very plain covers (as you would expect - :-)

Looks like most of the books on offer at braille libraries now are audiobooks.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

I already ordered the second link, from ebay. A few weeks ago.
    I ended up getting a basic paperback

I know this:

Christine
    Verlag: Clovernook Publishing, USA
    5 books

Gerald's game
    South Yarra, Vic. : Louis Braille Books, 1995

Dolores Claiborne
    South Yarra, Vic. : Louis Braille Books, 1996

The Shining
    South Yarra, Vic. : Louis Braille Books

Needful Things
    Thomas Braille Bookstore, William A.1406 pages, 1992

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tips, i'll try to look at that. No pun intended. Kind of.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine just purchased a red leather library copy of The Stand. This unopened promotional thing was in it - any idea what's inside? I couldn't find anything after a brief internet search...

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...n/274058653425

Not sure if this signature is a fake or not. Same seller has "Rose Madder" signed for same price.
    Is there a way of posting a link that shows the listing within my post without one having to click on the link?
    Thanks and sorry if I'm doing this incorrectly.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think I have that...somewhere. I may have posted it in my collection thread.

EDIT - Oops, I'm talking about the Stephen King Library letter.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Verdansky View Post

Not sure if this signature is a fake or not. Same seller has "Rose Madder" signed for same price.
    Is there a way of posting a link that shows the listing within my post without one having to click on the link?
    I say stay away from that one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

Thank you and that's what I figured. I'm only guessing when I say this but the fact that there are no bids tells me something.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you and that's what I figured. I'm only guessing when I say this but the fact that there are no bids tells me something.
    Unfortunately, folks pay good money for bad sigs all the time. Asking here first is always your best bet.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I am out of space. I have sold all my gift, artists, proofs (other than IT ones) and even a lot of newer 1st's. The lettereds are the problem.... anyways, going to get a bookcase this weekend. I notice that IKEA has these Billy Bookcases... well priced and look really nice. Has anyone used them for thier prized books? Any issues? Like them? Worth it? Thanks all
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I am out of space. I have sold all my gift, artists, proofs (other than IT ones) and even a lot of newer 1st's. The lettereds are the problem.... anyways, going to get a bookcase this weekend. I notice that IKEA has these Billy Bookcases... well priced and look really nice. Has anyone used them for thier prized books? Any issues? Like them? Worth it? Thanks all
    That’s what I use - with the doors. They’re fine, love them. Some people have reported that the shelves slightly bow over time, but mine haven’t in 10 years. For the bigger SLs, I use the shorter 40cm shelves - the bowing apparently happens on the longer shelves.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Billy Bookcases all throughout my house. They are great... never had any issues.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I had a disaster with one - but it is only one case so take it with a grain of salt. The connectors that hold the shelves in place bent over time and one evening when I opened the doors the shelf holding my Harry Potter proofs collapsed. Luckily only one was damaged but it was a major failure for me.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, I think I am going to try and with the shorter shelfs!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love my Billy bookcases. Really nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I had a disaster with one - but it is only one case so take it with a grain of salt. The connectors that hold the shelves in place bent over time and one evening when I opened the doors the shelf holding my Harry Potter proofs collapsed. Luckily only one was damaged but it was a major failure for me.
    Ikea did issue replacement shelf tabs that are a bit longer than the originals. I presume new cases have the improved shelf tabs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 567 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 ... LastLast