Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 567 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I thought the slipcase might be a custom job. Also, on the spine of the book, the title and author are written vertically, not horizontally like the S/L. Do I open it or will it make no difference to future value?
    Very little difference between a shrink-wrapped copy and an opened copy. Maybe $50.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info, you've been a big help. I can go back to rooting through this lot ��
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    So I just had a little help from Ari in tracking down a Road Rage comic. I wanted one issue and ended up with all 5 issues of #2. Now the completist in me needs to get the rest.
    Can someone tell me how many issues of Road Rage there were and how many variants for all issues(except for #2)?
    Thank you!
    Not sure if it matters to you, Lori but I believe the comics weren't written by Hill/King but adapted from Throttle by Chris Ryall and Nelson Daniel. Of course I could be completely wrong and expect to be swiftly corrected. I haven't read Throttle and the comics might be a word for word adaption. There were 4 issues. Issues #1&2 credit Hill/King on the cover and issued #3&4 credit Matheson on the cover. I found 6 variants for Issue #1 and two variants for issues #3&4.
    Ah! Thanks Brian! I didn't even notice the comics weren't written by them I have the hardcover graphic novel and He is Legend so maybe I'll just stick with those. I was looking for(and found) one of the issues of Road Rage with the cover that King/Hill were on and ended up having to buy a lot of issue #2 to get it so perhaps I'll just stick with that and not try and find the rest.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    So I just had a little help from Ari in tracking down a Road Rage comic. I wanted one issue and ended up with all 5 issues of #2. Now the completist in me needs to get the rest.
    Can someone tell me how many issues of Road Rage there were and how many variants for all issues(except for #2)?
    Thank you!
    Not sure if this list has them all, but...http://mycomicshop.com/search?TID=22638943
    Thank you!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

...but the other is a thinner version of the same book, and is in a red wooden slipcase which has a silver plaque on the spine, with the author and title on it. The book itself is sealed, and before I open it to find out what it might be, I thought I'd ask the people who may know. Any ideas?
    Not to split hairs but the Centipede version you are referring to is the unsigned gift edition (600 total) and does not include the Jerry Uelsmann photographs except for one opposite the title page.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. I thought it might be that based on RF's response. All info is gratefully received
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. Just wanted to ask the experts. I've been going through my collection, and I've got up to this one, but there appear to be 2. One is slipcased, signed (one of the 300 numbered), but the other is a thinner version of the same book, and is in a red wooden slipcase which has a silver plaque on the spine, with the author and title on it. The book itself is sealed, and before I open it to find out what it might be, I thought I'd ask the people who may know. Any ideas?
    Not about the book, but is this the case?

If so, it was made in August or September of 2013.
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Hi all. Just wanted to ask the experts. I've been going through my collection, and I've got up to this one, but there appear to be 2. One is slipcased, signed (one of the 300 numbered), but the other is a thinner version of the same book, and is in a red wooden slipcase which has a silver plaque on the spine, with the author and title on it. The book itself is sealed, and before I open it to find out what it might be, I thought I'd ask the people who may know. Any ideas?

Looks familiar.....

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Looks familiar.....
    HA! It should, Tommy! If you still have it, it's still one of a kind!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Looks familiar.....
    I hope it stays that way!! I love it!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's the case! I'm guessing there's a story here...
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

So. I'm getting confused here! Unfortunately, that's happening more and more lately....

I made the case I pictured for Tommy in 2013. It's the only red Centipede Lot case I made. I've made several black ones, a few white ones, and a grey one or two but only one red. If Tommy still has his .......?

I suppose it's possible that I am seriously losing my mind but I think I'd remember making another. I'm furiously going through my pictures to see if there might be one I've forgotten about. (If I find one, I may just keep my mouth shut so I don't look quite so foolish.)

Andy - could you post a pic of your case? Where/when did you get it?
    www.bookslipcase.com

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I'm not able to post pictures on here yet due to me being new and an untested entity, but the pictures you've posted earlier are exactly the same as the case I have. Same colour too. The help I've had on here is exceptional by the way, just wanted to mention that
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought it from eBay, but I can't remember how long ago or the name of the seller. I've had it a good few months though, if that helps...
    Wanted:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

andyg75, you should be able to post pictures after having made 5 posts. If you need assistance, please let me know.

RF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Thank you!
    Not sure if this list has them all, but...http://mycomicshop.com/search?TID=22638943
    I've always had great luck with Lone Star Comics. Great packaging and fast shipping.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing Dolso made a case for, or somehow it was acquired by Bad Penny. Later on it was part of the liquidation sale.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks familiar.....

Looks familiar.....
    I hope it stays that way!! I love it!
    The metal title plaques are different ..... so both are "still one of a kind" ?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a similar case in black from dolso
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

So, now I feel 10 years older than I did a few days ago. I did find pics of your case Andy.

It was made in January of '15. Even after finding the pic, finding who I made it for, reviewing the emails, I STILL don't remember making it!!!

Now trying to save some credibility, I'd have to agree with Explorer as far as being 'one of a kind' but that's actually up to Tommy and Andy. They both have the same black liner, same color finish but different styles of metal label.

The important thing to me is that you both like them.....
    www.bookslipcase.com

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^And if not, please send them both to me.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy to consider this a 'specially commissioned piece' for the purposes of making it even posher than it looks! Thanks for the history on it.

Now I know the heritage, it would be rude not to keep it ��
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great fun has been had here, but I feel a merge coming up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 567 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 ... LastLast