Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 567 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 14175

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mmmmm lunch! Almost lunchtime, almost lunchtime!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Since I'm full of questions today...
    I have a Skeleton Crew with a clipped price... would it be best to locate a new Skeleton Crew or simply replace the dust jacket with a non-clipped?
    Is there any value to the copy of Thinner with King's name on the cover?
    How about value to the paperback copies of the Dark Tower books?
    Or the King box sets, like the one with paperback copies of Christine and The Shining?

(I'm sure I'll have more questions later... thank you so very much for all of your assistance!!)

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

SKELTON CREW .Must have print line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 & the Dust jacket must have $18.95 price with the number 8506 lower left hand corner of the flap.
    THINNER Hardcover large print may be the only THINNER with KING'S name on the cover with any value G.K.HALL & CO 1986.

BOX SETS have no real value because inside are all later printings except the FIRESTATER & DEAD ZONE box set because the FIRESTATER if it has a 1 2 3 4 is a true 1st edition with new afterword.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So since it's large print is it actually a thicker thinner?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Is there someone that would ship me a book from the UK? There is book on ebay that i want to buy, but the seller does not ship international. is there a business in UK that will do this service?

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    So since it's large print is it actually a thicker thinner?
    YES 396 pages to 309.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Is there someone that would ship me a book from the UK? There is book on ebay that i want to buy, but the seller does not ship international. is there a business in UK that will do this service?
    You may want to post in this thread, the International Purchasing Help thread. - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ist-each-other

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I have a Skeleton Crew with a clipped price... would it be best to locate a new Skeleton Crew or simply replace the dust jacket with a non-clipped?
    Or the King box sets, like the one with paperback copies of Christine and The Shining?

(I'm sure I'll have more questions later... thank you so very much for all of your assistance!!)
    One of the types of items I collect is "Shrinkwrapped paperback Stephen King box sets". I have six or seven of them, and I don't think I have ever paid more than $10 for one, including a late 80s DT I and II set, and a Plume I - III set I just bought on ebay last week.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post

Regarding the Skeleton Crew dust jacket with the clipped price. Your best bet, if the book itself is in collectible condition, is to find another copy (eBay, etc.) with a good dust jacket and switch them.

The only paperback DT book with any value is the variant cover for The Gunslinger.

These are fairly scarce. They are actually a type of proof in that they were never supposed to hit the retail market.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is the one proof I've been after myself for a while now.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

THE TOP DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER. softcover.
    The GUNSLINGER proof.
    Plume 1st edition PERMA-BOUND.(no library markings)
    U.K. 1st edition.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like that cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    OF WHAT COVER DO YOU SPEAK?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The variant cover is the same one that's on the audio book.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have the 3 hours version of the NEEDFUL THINGS movie?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    OF WHAT COVER DO YOU SPEAK?
    Sorry, i should have said the first one!

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    YES It was shown on TBS & has never been put out on VHS or DVD.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So did you recorded it? Does the channel still air it sometimes?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    YES It was shown on TBS & has never been put out on VHS or DVD.
    I second Ari : did you record it on a DVR or something? I have been looking for it for years...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Had no idea there was even a version this long. Must seek it out. Pirate Bay here I come

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate that they left out some characters in the movie and butchered it a bit but it is what it is. And whats wrong with keeping it a sandy coufax card??? oh well.
    Im gonna do a search now too

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    So did you recorded it? Does the channel still air it sometimes?
    YES & NO

Just curious how many of you have one of these PERMA-BOUND THE DARK TOWER THE GUNSLINGER? This is a 1st edition.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never even heard of a permabound copy of that.

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious how many of you have one of these PERMA-BOUND THE DARK TOWER THE GUNSLINGER?
    I've got one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 567 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast