Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 567 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 14171

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

9 inches by 13 inches by 1 and 7/8 inches, five and a half pounds.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    9 inches by 13 inches by 1 and 7/8 inches, five and a half pounds.
    Thank you!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Anyone know if the new limited edition of THE COLORADO KID from PS Publishing is shipping yet? Especially to the USA.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if the new limited edition of THE COLORADO KID from PS Publishing is shipping yet? Especially to the USA.
    No, I had this from Nicky on the 1st Feb:

"The deluxe edition has just gone to the printers and I’ve also just ordered the slipcase for it. How long will it take? Probably another month."
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    No, I had this from Nicky on the 1st Feb:

"The deluxe edition has just gone to the printers and I’ve also just ordered the slipcase for it. How long will it take? Probably another month."
    Thanks, Simon!

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has Lilja released Shining In The Dark here in the US yet? I've been waiting on my copy for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake69 View Post
    Has Lilja released Shining In The Dark here in the US yet? I've been waiting on my copy for some time now.
    Should be shipping next month with the bonus artwork chapbook!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Did anyone see the comment on Gerald's Facebook account about a new edition of Pet Sematary?

Gerald Winters and Son Cheri Hebert you will have to get the new Pet Sematary then.

Cheri Hebert The New Pet Sematary? A Cemetary Dance release or some other special edition???

Cheri Hebert I picked up the PS Publishing edition a while back.

Gerald Winters and Son Cheri Hebert no, not CD. I will tell you the publisher shortly.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did. Says there is a new book coming from a indie publisher... not much else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gerald posted a picture of a stack of Pet Semetary’s - 26 copies plus a couple of spares. I wondered at the time if he was jumping on the rebound bandwagon...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Gerald posted a picture of a stack of Pet Semetary’s - 26 copies plus a couple of spares. I wondered at the time if he was jumping on the rebound bandwagon...
    Yeah my thoughts too. I won’t be taking part... Paul has my heart. Haha

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Who is this Gerald? I am lost here (as usual).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Who is this Gerald? I am lost here (as usual).
    Gerald Winters. His shop in Bangor recently flooded. There's a Gerald Winters and Son thread.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Tht's what I get for not reading that thread, thanks!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed out on the Pet Sematary re-release. Definitely want to catch one of those this time around.

I also missed out on Christine 30th, and that's now up to $400 or so a copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Collecting Questions

I missed out on the Pet Sematary re-release. Definitely want to catch one of those this time around.

I don’t think any PS artist is going for that kind of money. Most of.. if not all... at cover or lower

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I don’t think any PS artist is going for that kind of money. Most of.. if not all... at cover or lower

How much was cover cost? If it is low enough I'd get it in a heartbeat! (If I could FIND one...)

One of the nicest looking anniversary hardcovers I've seen so far, along with Skeleton Crew. (ANOTHER want!!!)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Abe Books has one for $225.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The last one on eBay sold for $140.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

How much was cover cost? If it is low enough I'd get it in a heartbeat! (If I could FIND one...)

One of the nicest looking anniversary hardcovers I've seen so far, along with Skeleton Crew. (ANOTHER want!!!)
    You have to watch for the "realistic" pricing for the PS editions. They will pop up now and then. Just be patient, if that is possible. Patience is not a word used cautiously among collectors lol.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay. Let's step back a second and clarify...

I'm looking for the PS Publishing 30th Anniversary Limited Edition of Christine, of which I have been seeing it go for as much as $400 on different sites. Abe's has one that's the signed edition for over $1000. Ebay has one for $388 BIN.

And you guys have seen them for as low as $140?

I think ya'll thought I was talking about Pet Sematary (To whit: Abe's DOES have a Pet Sematary Anniversary available, albeit for $275...). I don't have that one either, but if it sells that low on fleaBay then I'll have a good chance of netting one.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently sold a PS Christine for $125. The deals are out there, be patient (if possible).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Yes be patient.......I've learned the hard way to jump the gun on condition and price I was not happy with......

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Okay. Let's step back a second and clarify...

I'm looking for the PS Publishing 30th Anniversary Limited Edition of Christine, of which I have been seeing it go for as much as $400 on different sites. Abe's has one that's the signed edition for over $1000. Ebay has one for $388 BIN.

And you guys have seen them for as low as $140?

I think ya'll thought I was talking about Pet Sematary (To whit: Abe's DOES have a Pet Sematary Anniversary available, albeit for $275...). I don't have that one either, but if it sells that low on fleaBay then I'll have a good chance of netting one.
    When you refer to the signed edition, did you mean the Donald M. Grant published one?
    I Only seem to remember PS publishing having there books signed by the artist's and editor, and I wouldn't pay over cover price. The Pet Semetery from PS is worth a little more, to me anyway, as it's the first Limited of this book ever done, and so far to me also the nicest one of the anniversary editions from PS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 567 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast