Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 567 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Just contacted Grant and I now have a slipcase on the way... thank you.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Who here uses The Bookdepository on a regular basis?

I'm looking at ordering US and UK Doctor Sleep's through them for their free international shipping, but nervous about the books showing up with dustjacket damage...

Anyone offer some words of wisdom?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've ordered from The Book Depository a few times and the books always came in good shape.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I've never been dissatisfied with them.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks gents.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As a side note, they are owned by Amazon
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to sell some of my collector's ed books, is ebay my best option?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

If they are King or King related the best place is HERE

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it's my artist's signed DoTT, DMG, first ed. Collector's classified thread?

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup Classifieds thread is perfect.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default FINDING CERTAIN NUMBERED TITLES

Hi Everyone, I am glad to be a part of this. I have been a reader of Stephen King since I was about 13 years old and IT came out... scared the crap out of me! The Dark Tower is the best thing I ever read.... so when the crazy opportunity to own a numbered set by total fluke came to me.. I JUMPED AT IT! I currently have in mint the whole set right to Wind Through the Keyhole. I need help. I know the numbered only went to 500 for Gunslinger and I have #576 but my Gunslinger is signed... I ONLY NEED DRAWLING OF THE THREE in #576... I have been looking for months and someone said this is the only place to go for help. In fact I would be interested in any book in #576. Insomnia is a Dark Tower book in my opinion.. still remember the day I was reading and realized it was all about Roland and the tower... blew me away. So, I would love to have that limited book in #576 too. I hope you good folks will help a huge SK fan realize his dream and complete his collection.. thanks!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, webstar1000! Best of luck in finding your books.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John!!!

Country
    Country Flag

And does anyone know what my set might be worth? Thanks...!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Try posting here:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ible-King-item

If I read your post correctly, you have an almost complete DT set #576 except for a numbered Gunslinger (but yours is signed) and a Drawing of the Three. A little more detail would be needed (is your Gunslinger a first printing? do you have a numbered Drawing of the Three but just not #576? etc.)

John

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry my Gunslinger is not signed but a 8.5 out of 10 1st/1st. I have matching mint numbers through too TWTKH. The Drawling is a mint 1st/1st. Thanks so much John!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

so you have III-WTTKH - its probably worth somewhere around 4,000.

I am currently buying a set from a member here IV-WTTKH for about 3,200.

My Mood
    Inspired

Does anyone have the red/black insomnia portfolios? if so what would you guys say the value on those are?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"I know the numbered only went to 500 for Gunslinger and I have #576 but my Gunslinger is signed"

"Sorry my Gunslinger is not signed but a 8.5 out of 10 1st/1st."

webstar1000, I don't know you and I'm just being careful here, but my bullshit detector went off big time. Not just with the above discrepancy but with how I see this going.

One, you say "I have this beautiful set, I only need this/these book(s)!" Then you ask "Oh, how much is it worth?" And I would imagine the next thing you say would be something along the lines of "Oh, well if it's worth XXXXX, then I'll sell it to someone here for XXX!" And some idiot would send you money and then you'd disappear.

Again, I don't know you, but this was instantly my first gut reaction to your posts. Members beware.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Does anyone have the red/black insomnia portfolios? if so what would you guys say the value on those are?
    I have both (in near mint condition). Check the Catalog Entry. A red folder with one of the few (<10) original pieces might be worth double+. Not a simple answer without more details.

Country
    Country Flag

Excuse me but I have no intention of selling it and if you took a minute to read you see I am trying to find the 2nd book in my matching number. Wow.. Thanks for the warm response.

My Mood
    Inspired

So would you estimate them in mint condition (both of them + proofs in mint) to be around 525? I am looking into buying these three items but not sure of the price to go at them with.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an instant gut feeling. I'm sure you're a great guy.

... or you could be someone that after a month or so of "looking for the missing second book", you give up and decide to sell your "set".

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

webstar, we here at the site have been burned by scam artists in the past, thus Shannon's reaction. As he said, you may be a great guy/girl, but such inconsistencies set off some red flags.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Webstar!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 567 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast