2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 11817

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would go look, but this is my "formal" living room. My book collection is to the left, and difficult to go grab a book (with paint on my hands) and get the info.

Guardian of the Beam ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You missed a spot.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I looked in the catalogue but I didn't see an entry for a life in the cinema - the normal lettered edition. Am I missing it or is there not one?
    I believe you are correct. I think I have one to take pics of, but with my house remodel in full swing, I may get sidetracked. If it isn't up in a few days, please remind me.
    If you have the pertinent info (issue price, ISBN, etc.) please PM stroppygoblin so that he can create the page and I'll update it with pictures.

Thanks.
    Life in the Cinema Lettered

Thanks - can you provide the other required info? (ISBN, price, etc)
    Title: Life in the Cinema
    Author: Mick Garris
    Artist: Clive Barker
    ISBN: 1887368-17-x
    Publication Year: 2000.
    State: 52 lettered
    Issue Price: Lettered 425 $,
    Comments: Traycased, Lettered with sig. CD C.Barker+ M.Garris,
    Clive Barker provides the cover art and 2 cover concept sketches. King writes a long introduction. Tobe Hooper provides an afterword.

Signed from: Stephen King, Clive Barker, Mick Garris, Tobe Hooper

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Page added

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Josh, been a hectic week for me and just didn't get chance to do the update (hope RF doesn't dock my pay...)

Dang! just noticed I have passed 5000 posts and didnt notice when it happened...
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Asleep

Thanks Josh, been a hectic week for me and just didn't get chance to do the update (hope RF doesn't dock my pay...)

Dang! just noticed I have passed 5000 posts and didnt notice when it happened...
    35 posts ago.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

5k posts now means you are a 2nd level apprentice. You have a ways to go to achieve Nirvana.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

5k posts now means you are a 2nd level apprentice. You have a ways to go to achieve Nirvana.
    But that's 5k in a little over 4 years. Approx average of 3.5 posts a day!

I should get a life.
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

But that's 5k in a little over 4 years. Approx average of 3.5 posts a day!

I should get a life.
    <--------10 Years, 35k + posts = 10 posts per day...
    <--------Needs to get a life...

Demon of the Prim peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey team, can I have some clarification about the Colorado Kid 1st UK edition. The catalogue is my friend, and my friend lists the PS Publishing hardcovers (unsigned, by 3 different artists) as the true 1st UK editions. However, in this entry there is some discussion as to whether they should be considered UK trade 1st editions, but the discussion doesn't;t apparently reach a decision. So, any consensus as to what is regarded the true 1st UK edition of Colorado Kid?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hey team, can I have some clarification about the Colorado Kid 1st UK edition. The catalogue is my friend, and my friend lists the PS Publishing hardcovers (unsigned, by 3 different artists) as the true 1st UK editions. However, in this entry there is some discussion as to whether they should be considered UK trade 1st editions, but the discussion doesn't;t apparently reach a decision. So, any consensus as to what is regarded the true 1st UK edition of Colorado Kid?
    Your friend is correct, the PS Publishing hardcovers (unsigned, by 3 different artists) are the true 1st UK editions.
    I have PS - Thinner Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Demon of the Prim peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Your friend is correct, the PS Publishing hardcovers (unsigned, by 3 different artists) are the true 1st UK editions.
    Thanks Mr RT...

Rabid Billybumbler TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just saw that Jae Lee is going to be in Dallas for our Comic Con. Does anyone have an idea of how getting him to do a sketch occurs at these types of events?

I'm rather excited to meet him as well! So I hope this all works out and I do actually make it to the Con, and get a great sketch in one or more of my books.
    WANTED FOR 2016
    IT: CD Numbered
    US 1st Printings. See my Collection Thread post.

FOR TRADE OR SALE
    Mr. Mercedes: Signed Trade Paperback-2nd Printing - MAKE AN OFFER!
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I just saw that Jae Lee is going to be in Dallas for our Comic Con. Does anyone have an idea of how getting him to do a sketch occurs at these types of events?

I'm rather excited to meet him as well! So I hope this all works out and I do actually make it to the Con, and get a great sketch in one or more of my books.

Usually you just go up to their table and give them money and work out the details with the artist. You'll either come back several hours later or (usually) the next day depending on how popular the artist is and how much "art" you want!

Did that with Michael Lark a couple years back and hope to do it with Jae Lee this coming weekend.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Hi All,
    I picked up today this version of Hardcover of Carrie, and I remember seeing something about this book having two version, the "Carrie" on the spine in vertical and horizontal. Which one is rarer? I believe I saw the horizontal on Bob's collection and he stated that it was hard to read and they changed it to vertical. Is that correct?
    Thanks!

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes that's correct. The one you have there is by far the rarer of the two. I've been on the lookout for that one for a long time. Nice find on your part and congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes that's correct. The one you have there is by far the rarer of the two. I've been on the lookout for that one for a long time. Nice find on your part and congratulations!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?

Weedeater Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I agree with everything zelig just said.

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Still asking... Does anyone else have this POSTER edition of the 1986 KING Calendar?

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

I don't think I've ever seen the poster before (would love to have one framed!) but have just about every one of the other calendars.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, I'v e got the calendar not the poster.

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here.

The poster I assume was provided to bookstores to advertise the calendar and as those things are thrown out, it's probably pretty rare.

I do have the actual calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Still asking... Does anyone else have this POSTER edition of the 1986 KING Calendar?

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was born in 1986. I considered hunting for one of those posters, but keep forgetting about it.
    What is usually the cost for one of those?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 LastLast