Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Shining

Traveler Bama71 is on a distinguished road Bama71's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Shining

I don't know if this is place, but there is a connection with the number 19 in The Shining. The Overlook Hotel has 19 stairs from the lobby to the first floor landing.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post
    I don't know if this is place, but there is a connection with the number 19 in The Shining. The Overlook Hotel has 19 stairs from the lobby to the first floor landing.
    Yes it does!!!! Welcome to the boards!!!! Post often!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

I have a connection with the number 19 too, born on the 19th. Does this mean Stephen King owns my copyright and is controlling my life? Just curious...

Oh yeah, welcome Bama71 to TDT!

Traveler Bama71 is on a distinguished road Bama71's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool beans. Thanks everyone. I think I've posted in the past but not really sure. lol Gotta look. But you can be sure I'll be posting since I'm currently going through the DT cycle on audio.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, I literall just finished a re-read of "The Shining". Awesome book, though not nearly as scary as I remember 30 Yrs ago!!! LOL Sometimes you just can't "Go home again"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????