Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 977 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 975 976 977 978 979 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 24,401 to 24,425 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I hope she had an awesome bday !

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

likes the good music
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likes good food.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has me wondering if there's been a recent big twist in Dexter, lately.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that there hasn't been a big twist this season (yet?), but that the current season has shaped up to be a lot better than I expected it to be.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has made me curious about the show, at any rate. He should also know that since I've yet to watch it, "recent" in this case will be within the last few years!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

will be very pleased with what I am watching right now...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

knows that when you're dying of a slow poison and practically crashing the ship of your kidnappers, being threatened with a gun isn't likely to do anything for ya.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows that some people just shouldn't be seen without a mask....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that some men just want to watch the world burn.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know it's not just men: 3 foot bunnies like to watch it burn, too!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that 3 foot bunnies also love to haunt the Overlook hotel !

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

follows the Code of Harry
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

doesn't believe in second chances.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is a fushing feef

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows some pretty good detective jokes.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is a dad

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is the King!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

should hail to the king baby

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

shops smart...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

operates heavy machinery.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Is rocking a new Dexter theme

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has Storyslinger Jr. as his av.

My Mood
    Angelic

has inspired a LITERALLY! meme

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

haha, should know I feel honored !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 977 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 975 976 977 978 979 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast