Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,800 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

needs to join in with Pond and Yaksha on the Who love!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

often makes me wonder how many people actually know who Pond is when he calls me that....it was such a good nickname choice

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I know (after being like huhhhh once haha)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is selling their own fat asses back to them.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

had better be proud of me today.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is proud (for what?)
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm proud of Bethany for having watched Inception

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

probably can't believe it didn't take me almost 4 years to do so.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

deserves extra kudos for that

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should tell Bethany to rate it in the movie thread
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lives on Paper Street

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know I'm not even sure if I own the place or am just squatting, though neither would surprise me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

isn't afraid to dream a little bigger.

My Mood
    Angelic

doesn't want his totem touched.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

touched my totem

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

's totem looks as if it's about to

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know my totem isn't used to so much ... friction.

My Mood
    Angelic

is gonna, gonna get me drunk

Country
    Country Flag

should get drunk

My Mood
    Yeehaw

hopefully hasn't written my name on one of his little notes.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

should know L would not do that so he's safe

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has made me aware of just how much I really do need to properly check out Death Note.

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

is totally blamed by me for the stupid DW element of my dream last night

My Mood
    Yeehaw

not only has made me a little curious about her dream, but also shouldn't leave Pond out to blame for her...inspiration!

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

would think I was stark raving bonkers if I told him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast