Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,425 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has a deal !

Along the Path of the Beam fivethirtytwo is on a distinguished road fivethirtytwo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

has desecrated the emblems of two superheroes in a single stroke.
    "If a God watches over it all, does He actually mete out justice for a race of gnats among an infinitude of races of gnats?
    ...what must the nature of such a God be?"

The Gunslinger

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm talented like that

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

couldn't live without music.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I couldn't live without movies either

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Is rocking a new theme.
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is also sporting a new theme

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows how to put cool pictures in his signature.

Spoiler:
    I've tried, they just don't work out cool, like yours and Letti's.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Has a cousin named Mose?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is asleep already

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Is not asleep. Sadly, neither am I.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is asleep now ?

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Will know I was asleep at that time. Sadly.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is close to 200 posts.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Will tell me if thats a milestone, or simply a statement of fact.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Likes beets

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likes Toy Story for alternate reasons

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't fly, but can kick your ass.

Spoiler:
    I can fly, and may or may not be able to kick your ass

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Never made an impression on me as a "Dwight" before he changed his theme
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Dosen't like Dwight?

Does like Dwight.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is lurking ..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is not.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

still remembers the 5th of November.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Changed his name to John Marston.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 ... LastLast