Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking normally, she is not.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

the dark side, he will join...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Inevitably laugh at my av, he will

Country
    Country Flag

Thinks very highly of her av's humor.

Edit: I don't know how the hell that smiley got there!
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Better recognize!

Country
    Country Flag

Demands recognition. (Especially from bitches, or so I've heard...)

Should know I have no idea what that means

Country
    Country Flag

Is more confused than Helen Keller being attacked by a swarm of bees.

Knows of my confusion

Country
    Country Flag

Can only hope to achieve my level of understanding one day.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that sometimes the truth isn't good enough, somtimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded..

Country
    Country Flag

Knows that the truth is out there.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, for he has seen it in his own heart.

Country
    Country Flag

May know that it's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

will be sent back to New York to fight crime using the only thing he can never hide - his shadow.

Country
    Country Flag

Must have a long list of quotes.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I"m just getting warmed up

Country
    Country Flag

Is simply increasing his temperature, and thinks I should be aware of it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should explain his username to me before the quote-frenzy begins...

Country
    Country Flag

Will know that my last name is Bragg, and I thought it was cool in the movie "Malibu's Most Wanted" when the character, named Brad, called himself B Rad.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Has explained his origins

Is glad to know B to the Rag's origins

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is feeling lonely...

Should know that I was

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't satisified by talking to me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast