Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that it's there just to confuse her.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

should know it doesn't take much to 'fuse me

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

sounds like me

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^has a mood that will let those who don't know know also.

vanished for awhile, but came back.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

is above me once again

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is now above me.

If you rescue me

pulled a fast one on me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

will know I'm good at that.

If you rescue me

Has ninja-like posting skills

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

first read Cujo.

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has read cujo as well?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

cannot name anything King's had published which I haven't read...with exclusion of Duma Key which I'm now reading.

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that I believe him 110%

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

usually makes me laugh
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

feels sassy.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

god damnit brice.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

asked god to damn me.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should quote (something) and say "NO GOD DAMNED ME!"

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has my sleep deprived brain confused.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that makes two of us.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has likely had more sleep than me.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I was talking about the 'confused' part

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

sees that I am even confused about his confusion.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know that I am about to hit the RESET button. Ready?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

should not.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast