+ Reply to Thread
Page 1166 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 166 666 1066 1116 1156 1164 1165 1166
Results 29,126 to 29,135 of 29135

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

ah ha oooh OO EYYYY

so, wants do this the hard way, huh?
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Kurt Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is a sad, strange little man.

You have my pity.

[walks away]

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Nigel Tufnel Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Turned her back on feevie
    There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

You can't really dust for vomit.

Kurt Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is feeling confused.

~Fernandito

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

knows the popcorn goes

POP POP POP
    "Here, take it."

Should say the horse's name.
    Buttercup! Say it!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Devilish

knows I'm pennywise the dddddddANcing clown!
    "Here, take it."

Should tell me if you need to be a virgin to see the fucking clown.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Devilish

is leaving... without her boat?
    "Here, take it."

Is trying to cheer me up by giving me a balloon.

~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1166 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 166 666 1066 1116 1156 1164 1165 1166