Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1163 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1173 ... LastLast
Results 29,051 to 29,075 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should!

(I'm on vol 3 now and seriously loving every fucking bit of it.)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is gonna meet some pretty cool peeps soon

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should tell me if the universe can handle the awesomeness that will ensue upon us meeting.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm enjoying Descender very much!

Should know I've been meaning to ask him how's he's liking it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I just ordered Vol. 3 & 4 from Amazon

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Is staring right at me!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I'm looking right into his SOUL

Wants me to make a playlist.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

hears the clock ticking..

Knows that a new player just entered the game.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

only pretends she read The Dark Tower to fit in with the "cool" kids.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Should tell me who that Man in Black is and if he's really dead.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

noticed the Man in Black's whistle at the end of the credits?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Should know I did!

( I was just pretending to be an oblivious movie-goer up there. )

Country
    Country Flag

probably thinks I should've known better.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Haha.

Should tell me if he finished Jurassic Park yet.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has searched the room, and lost her head

knows I even looked under the bed

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

punched the walls, and hit the street

Country
    Country Flag

would mind telling Amanda that I finished Jurassic Park weeks ago?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a chaotician - Chaotician!

Country
    Country Flag

likes to go around to strangers, wave his hand in front of their faces, and say, "Stop breathing."
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Got tired of the dino chase after dino chase.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

sent a postcard straight to (you), did it go through?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1163 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1173 ... LastLast