Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1158 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1168 ... LastLast
Results 28,926 to 28,950 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should know the sick fucks I deal with are called "the general public".

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

probably has enough tales to fill a full length novel.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should tell me what his av is from

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know it is from the excellent show, Rectify.

Should know I guess his member title gave that as a clue.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is extremely perceptive

Knows it's a gift!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

was blinded by the silence of 1,000 broken hearts.

Stepped out of the crowd, like a sheep runs from the herd

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is marching out of time, to hear own beat now

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a scruffy looking nerf herder.

shot first

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

helped rescue me from a very long sleep.

Needs to show me show me show me how he does that trick!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that when Green Day comes up on shuffle, your energy increases by 2x.

Knows that's cause they're fanfuckingtastic!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should remind me to show her an awesome SW gif later

Had to put some loser in his place yesterday.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

Speaks the truth!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I just randomly thought about ODB and laughed out loud at work!

please tell me you remember that!?!?

Bahahaha!

Should know that of course I remember that!

[Especially the sitting in a dark room, crying, while writing poetry )

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows I am back.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Knows I know he's back.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

surely knows it was hard to be away. (I'm a dumbass. I actually could have been here some throughout most of my absence. lol)
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1158 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1168 ... LastLast