Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1079 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1089 1129 ... LastLast
Results 26,951 to 26,975 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wants to be entertained by Feev's stories.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Knows there are a lot of writers on this site

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Hangs out with the Boy Wonder

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Knows it's strictly platonic

be needing some money.

Country
    Country Flag

Should know I've contemplated selling myself on the corner

's last post in here was long ago, and may have actually sold himself on the corner.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

set the bait.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Still hasn't taught me any Spanish profanity that I can use!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know there's one word of Spanish profanity I do know: bastardo! (It means "bastard".)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Is a wonder with languages!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that one of the best Spanish profanity words to use because of it's impact and how easy it is to remember is PUTO!

Should change his "location"

argh! beat me to the post!

Should know I didn't do it on purpose!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a compulsive liar.

Called Girlnando a liar

[huh huh]
    Called me Girlnando.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

es una grande puta
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Is calling me dirty words.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wants some Pi or some shit.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

makes statements mostly about these three things on facebook: girls, taco bell and football.

Is excited that Winter is Coming

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is feeling flirty!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is occupying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1079 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1089 1129 ... LastLast