Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 1122 1172 ... LastLast
Results 26,776 to 26,800 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is going to be the smartest old man around
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

is probably singing the song from the Dos Equis commercial in her head
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Doesn't like Coldplay.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Doesn't like Coldplay either

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Really like's the Rosetta Stone guy's voice.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

les gusta los pantalones

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

knows how I order my Ranch dressing

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

la ordena con sonrisa de nińa

My Mood
    Angelic

probably has forgotten what I was referring to

Beat me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is wolfing down them motherfucking pringles!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should show me someone with a can of motherfucking pringles who won't wolf 'em down, and I'll be amazed.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

should watch me with a can of Pringles... 'cuz I dislikes them

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

made me say,
    Spoiler:

- Melike

has a wonderful voice!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know it's just the English accent...and also, probably the fact that I'm more than a little bit inspired by the voice of English comedian/musician Matt Berry.

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

made me giggle and has probably started the Giggle Loop

My Mood
    Yeehaw

knows that to know about the Giggle Loop...is to become part of the Giggle Loop!

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

has been sucked in by my ploy

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has sucked many people into the giggle loop...but will never catch me!

My Mood
    Angelic

has ringtones too cool for the giggle loop

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

doesn't even know what else I have hidden in the recesses of my mobile conversation device...and if she did, she'd be envious

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

knows Ben Whishaw is a dreamboat
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Angelic

thinks people should post pics of food on Instagram.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I love pictures of food!
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 1122 1172 ... LastLast