Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 1169 ... LastLast
Results 26,701 to 26,725 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

just had to say that now!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows my timing is always impeccable

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know I just watched the taters song video for the first time ever -___-
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

fell victim to my evil schemes

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is not respecting my awesome theme at all

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

knows even dragons have their endings
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is having a terrible no good day
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Finished dat dere quilt yet?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

will be told i'm working on my fourth one now lol

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I get cranky when I'm hungry not unlike a toddler

My Mood
    Angelic

needs some fruit

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I gotta get my hands on some of dem blazing buffalo doritos!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Should make me a tres leche cake for my birthday today!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

will know I've never had tres leche cake...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Should rectify that situation immediately!

My Mood
    Angelic

is the birfday girl

Should help me celebrate!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

celebrated with guns blazing?

My Mood
    Angelic

gives me exclusive rights

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a self-professed creeper

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is in fact a woman
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that even female dwarves have beards

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

should know that is why I don't date dwarves

My Mood
    Angelic

stayed safe yesterday?

Country
    Country Flag

should know I am safe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 1169 ... LastLast