Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

should show us her pretty everything in pictures much more often.

Roland would have understood.

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

should teach to find enough energy for more than sitting here with a dazed expression

...and should have a lovely day while i'm passed out
    Last edited by Ruki; 11-21-2007 at 12:44 AM. Reason: to say goodnight

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

passed out after a little liquor and lsd.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

will be responsible for the fall of mankind

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that there will be no peace on earth come this Christmas.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Should not fear, the pot head pixies will make everything alright!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

has such a damn good quote in her sig.

Roland would have understood.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know I loved it also and agreed with it completely

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is cruisin for a bruisin!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is talkin the talk...but can he walk the walk?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wants to see me walk the walk.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Do it, do it!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(walks the walk [fireworks])

wasn't able to see my little dance-walk because she's in another country.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is disappointed - will have to relocate

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that if she gets a hold of an extra pair of Arsenal vs Manchester United tickets next season I'll relocate like (snaps fingers) that!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know that if I touched said tickets my fingers would burrrrn

(Rob has gone to Wembly tonight to see England v Argentina)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know that I'll be praying for an English victory!

Country
    Country Flag

is the king of wishful thinking

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopes Ruki will not mind if I bypass her to say to Feev "oops!" it's England v Croatia

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Will know it seemed a bit odd seeing as how I hadn't heard anything in regards to an Argentina vs England match.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know my son said "DUH!!! It's England v CROATIA!!!!" and rolled his eyes

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know that I predict an English victory of 2-0 (considering the rival [Crouch and Gerrard will score the goals!])

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob phoned at half time and they were losing 2 -0...damn your jinxy predictions!

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is straying from the format so must give me presents
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Country
    Country Flag

is totally my bitch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast