Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1016 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 16 516 916 966 1006 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1026 1066 1116 ... LastLast
Results 25,376 to 25,400 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

loves breakfast cereal
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

hasn't hit me up for translations lately!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is voiced by the guy who said "fuck-a-doodle-doo" in Shaun of the Dead.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I'm also played by Toad from the first X Men film.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

needs to check Netflix to see if there's any Who to watch online. (For he knows the second he watches another ep, I will make every effort to watch Breaking Bad asap!)

- Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

needs to finish American Gods and should be shamed that I've even watched a second ep of DW since our deal was made.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know I finished American Gods ages ago!

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

DIDN'T TELL ME!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is cool enough for Han!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should let bethany know that, since I not only finished American Gods back in November but also posted some thoughts on it (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post659059) she should be shamed that she's only watched 2 eps since she's still so far from watching the award winning Neil Gaiman ep!

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

needs to tell me which ep he wants to see reviewed by me muahahaha!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

needs to watch ep 10 of series 3, Blink. Instant classic without needing to know anything about the show!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

knows I saw that one!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the line in his sig include a line that says something to the effect of 'a (something) of retribution will spill out into the night' ? ...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is correct, but should know that I only used some of Selene's voiceover.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Angelic

is cake baking fool

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

claims to have shot first!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

killed Qui-Gon Jinn? Well fuck-a-doodle-doo!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

makes me want to rewatch that movie again....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should give in to the dark side .. and watch the prequels again ...

Country
    Country Flag

will be disappointed to know that I've never seen Star Wars.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

had me going there for a sec! phew! almost had me believing that he hadn't seen a single episode of one of cinemas landmark titles!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Angelic

Has seen Star Wars?!! Holee shit.

Country
    Country Flag

will be told that I'm sorry, but will rectify that over the summer?

Isn't that the series with the stars? And the wars? With the things? In space?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

still hasn't sent me that recipe...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1016 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 16 516 916 966 1006 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1026 1066 1116 ... LastLast