Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1018 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 1068 1118 ... LastLast
Results 25,426 to 25,450 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

shoudl know it's mostly due to my alliance with the Dark Side ...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

says Dark Side like this... Dark Siiiiide
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wants to kill all Aliens

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

's theme is a constant reminder to finally watch more Merlin (or at least get beyond the first 3 eps...)

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Should do it it gets better I promise

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know it's hardly for a lack of enjoyment....rather, motivation...so many shows, not enough time!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

shouldn't feel too bad, considering Merlin's one of the few popular British shows that I haven't actually watched much of.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has a much better variant on the Star Wars themes!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

can guess what I just made?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

taunts me with crabcakes
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

knows it works every time.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

needs to take pity on a sick girl and make her some.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Likes the Paul Simon too.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is now very much aware that I am a science major

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

should know that the only science I ever like was Biology
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

shouldn't feel too bad...it's the only one I like, too

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the girl who waited

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is feeling amazed.

My Mood
    Angelic

will be further enticed with the knowledge that I have Starbucks

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has coffee.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should fire up dat blu ray player !

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has reminded me that I do need to finish watching the saga on blu ray.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a business man!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

knows that I'm a very fair* businessman.

*"Fair" in the Scottish definition, anyway.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is as fair as ... Jabba The Hutt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1018 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 1068 1118 ... LastLast