Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1151 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 151 651 1051 1101 1141 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1161 ... LastLast
Results 28,751 to 28,775 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should just check his inbox!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Made me piss my pants while

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Will likely be absent soon with the new baby duty and all.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

unfortunately, will not be absent.

Needs to shut his face!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Needs to shut his face for him for our entertainment.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Should maybe just start a poll to get people to vote on whether or not I should shut Fernando's face.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Should tell certain people to avoid polls if they get upset by them so I can put one up lol

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a fan of Roger's stache?
    lmaoooooooo

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't spoil Mad Men for me, because, thankfully, the only spoiler I have for Mad Men is Roger's stache lol Waiting a few weeks to start

Should have marked "Roger's stache" with a spoiler tag.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likes Twizzlers or some shit.

Likes being an idiot or some shit.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has the day off today.

Is a man bat or some shit.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I hope she's not mad at me for switching themes...

...I COULDN'T HELP IT OK.

Haha.

Should know I'm not.

I was thinking of changing a few days ago, but thought "He'll kill me....I'll wait for him to change first."

And now I can't remember what I was gonna change to.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

MADE THE RIGHT CALL

BECAUSE YES I WOULD KILL HER

Would have noticed I changed it, then asked "Do you bleed?You will."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has an awesome new av!

Knows you can't go wrong with Luke-fucking-Skywalker.

Also, I came across the picture a while back and love it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know there was an insanely awesome picture I forgot to tag her in...

Is holding out on me?!

Where? Where is this awesome picture?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that I'll text it to her as soon as I find it.

(cool)

Is waiting in a room, all dressed up and bound and gagged to a chair...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1151 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 151 651 1051 1101 1141 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1161 ... LastLast