Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1031 1071 1121 ... LastLast
Results 25,501 to 25,525 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

made me
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Was made to do something.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is pretty fly (for a jedi).
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

looks damn good for a Plastic Roman who is over 2000 years old...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

doesn't keep cheesecake on her couch

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that coffee is necessary for LIFE.

My Mood
    Angelic

knows, then, how precariously close to death I am

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

knows I have yet to start watching Breaking Bad, despite the numerous good things I've heard about it.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has started watching American Horror Story from those links I sent him?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know that, when I'm caught up on Life on Mars a little bit, I can hopefully start watching AHS tonight.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sig makes me smile when i'm having a bad day

My Mood
    Yeehaw

might've just changed my mind about changing it back to something Life on Mars related.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should probably keep his Rory theme....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is trying to get DD to watch American Horror Story.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know it's actually her mum who's trying to get me to watch it, and should really have watched some Who by now!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is relentless!

My Mood
    Angelic

is archaic

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should tell feev to be fair: i didn't mention Dr Who for an entire month since over ten people signed on for the Life on Mars watch. (Since about only 4 are watching it at all though, it's time to try the angry Scot approach!)

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

made me laugh since the only angry Scot I know is from Austin Powers.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

clearly has never heard of this guy:

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is badass
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has a new theme that I can't identify ...

My Mood
    Angelic

was inceptioned

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that I forgot who I was talking to

My Mood
    Angelic

will be told that I have a book on the way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1031 1071 1121 ... LastLast