Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 932 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 930 931 932 933 934 942 982 1032 ... LastLast
Results 23,276 to 23,300 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

's only option is war.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

loves his pet parrot to pieces

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is no doubt making a reference to that one show.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Has an awesome theme

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should let feev know that Pond wasn't referring to that one show, but the spawn of satan that is my actual parrot!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should satisfy my curiosity and tell me what he named said parrot

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know that I call the parrot "Evil Shit", but since it's mum's that she got off a mate (seriously) i usually have to call it "George".

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I was expecting the name to be something more along the lines of 'Dalek' , or 'Doctor', or perhaps 'Weeping Angel'

My Mood
    Yeehaw

just named a bunch of Doctor Who monsters, something I thought would never happen!

- Melike

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

should engage in some Doctor Dodgeball yeah i know weak my mind ain't operating at full capacity at the mo'

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should have some Jammy Dodgers. Not that that would get your mind operating at full capacity or anything, it's just that Jammy Dodgers are the greatest pieces of confection ever. And I mean ever!

- Melike

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

should mail 'em to me

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should have a brew (or maybe 2)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

should be listening to the song I'm listening to RIGHT NOW!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

is keeping the song she is listening to a secret?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

enjoys watching guys motorcycling.

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

should know he is quite right, although rain stopped play yesterday! :-(

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

the sweetest bit of candy I've ever met...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is an aspiring author ?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

teaches me all kinds of neat things
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Had the most nutritious breakfast this morning.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I plan to check out Fringe very, very soon.

My Mood
    Worried

should know I've written a novel and a non-fiction piece. The non-fiction piece is online here, under the thread title "Linus's Blanket".

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Likes Charlie Brown?
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Worried

loves Charlie Brown... but Linus was my favorite... and my Linus, well I was his blue blankie...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 932 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 930 931 932 933 934 942 982 1032 ... LastLast