+ Reply to Thread
Page 1174 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 174 674 1074 1124 1164 1172 1173 1174
Results 29,326 to 29,341 of 29341

Thread: The Person Above You Game

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

should know it's one of the main villains from the anime My Hero Academia
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

The Asset Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Has enlightened me.

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

should know everytime I see her av I get the urge to rewatch

The Asset Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should fucking do that.

I also need to rewatch soon.

My Mood
    Cool

should tell me what she did for her birthday

Should know that I saw Toy Story 4.

My Mood
    Cool

should know I still haven't seen it yet

Sees enough other movies to make up for it.

My Mood
    Cool

Needs to check her inbox

Should know I've got some scattered pictures, lying on my bedroom floor...

My Mood
    Cool

knows that it reminds me of the times we shared, makes me wish that she were here

Will drag it on and on until my skin is ripped to shreds

My Mood
    Cool

should know that i was listening to last night on earth this morning

Knows that's a great way to start the day.

My Mood
    Cool

has memories of bowling

Was on another level of the tower.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1174 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 174 674 1074 1124 1164 1172 1173 1174