Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,675 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should know that is an understatement

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a drug, or some such ...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Knows that my first task is to: get as many hooked as possible

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likes 'upbeat' type music ... in other words ....

Won't admit that Deftones are better

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is just hatin' cuz I met Chino

Probably looked like this when said meeting happened

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that homies our new unofficial mascot

Should know I just remembered him saying he wanted that on fliers announcing his death.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I want it engraved too !

Should envision that pic on a spinning newspaper

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Will know I'm back.
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is back
    If you love me then love me..

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Torrance is on a distinguished road Jack Torrance's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

^^Is asleep

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has an axe.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

is my dear evil.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is mine.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

needs an axe ?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows I am all about the mayhem, but that was a reference to that member's screenname.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is all about the mayhem and shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has watched all of LOST?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm a little more than halfway through season 5

's new name is Fred.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm changing my name to Tommy D.

Knows that the most f*cking fantastic f*cking name he could ever f*cking pick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 797 837 887 ... LastLast